Fri, Sep 20, 4:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: V3 Char pac 1 : Help please?!

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2004 at 11:48 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:28 AM

I just downloaded The char pack 1 for v3 with the wonderfull Cupon from DAZ... but when I try to use the face injections it askes me to find a ton of files.. all pz2 files. I use Poser 5.. What do i need to do to get them to work. I looked in all the folders and cant find the same file names. Thanks!

Shoshanna ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2004 at 11:53 PM

It would help if you listed some of the names of the files it is looking for. Do you have the face and body morph packs for Victoria 3? The morphs are stored in the Pose library. Character packs usually require them. Shanna :-)

pack ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2004 at 2:08 AM

it is looking for the V3 Base body or V3 Base Head installed files . You need to own the V3 Base Head morphs (sold separately) to install V3 face Packs. Ditto for V3 Body packs & the V3 Base Body from Daz. if you have P4 & P5, you must install to the same place as the char pack is installed.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2004 at 6:28 AM

And if you already have the morph packs, make sure you have a sopy of the Libraries!DAZ folder (and contents) in your main Runtime.

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2004 at 5:05 PM

Thanks soo much... I guess I have to come up with the $$$ somehow to get the morph packs so I can use em lol. Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.