Fri, Sep 20, 9:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: The Tombs of Isis -Instore now!-

stonemason ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2004 at 3:29 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:09 AM

Attached Link: Ruins of Egypt--Tombs of Isis

file_91745.jpg

A prop set for Poser 4.01 and above calling on external geometrie. The second installment in my "Ruins of Egypt" series,highly detailed textures bring life to Broken stone geometrie Running on 12 textures(including bumps) Labelled Templates will be available on the Product page -------------------------------------------------------- Boundless has made an expansion texture set with a great surprise bonus,coming very soon.

Cg Society Portfolio

stonemason ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2004 at 3:33 PM

file_91746.jpg

Main product image

Cg Society Portfolio

stonemason ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2004 at 3:34 PM
FA-Q ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2004 at 7:55 PM

Thats really good looking..

stonemason ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2004 at 8:18 PM

Attached Link: Isis templates

Here is a link for the texture templates,

Cg Society Portfolio

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2004 at 9:26 PM

Oooo.... what's the Surprise? Temple pool? Isis statue? =) Looks cool. The last Ruins of Egypt was great, and it is one of the easiest Egyptian sets to work with. I think it's great you're doing more Egyptian Ruins! =) Can I make an Egyptian Ruins request? How about "The Hall of Maat?" Basically it's an Egyptian courtroom, except this courtroom exist in the afterlife, aka Duat. The Hall of Ma'at is where the dead are judged by Anubis before the Pharaoh of the afterlife, aka Osiris. A giant Egyptian scale is used with the owner's heart placed on one side, and Ma'at's feather of truth on the other. Here's a reference with images: http://nefertiti.iwebland.com/funerary_practices/judgment.htm =) bB

stonemason ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2004 at 10:34 PM

I'll add it to the "to do" list bastblack,I do plan on more Egyptian Ruins soon,and cheers for the link,

Cg Society Portfolio

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.