Sat, Sep 21, 2:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: Felicidades a todos los que tengan de de reyes!!!

jeharsy ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 8:37 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:49 PM

espero que hayan sido buenos nis!!!! para que les traigan muchos regalos.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 9:01 AM

I think this is something about today, 6th of january, We call it The Day of the 3 Holy Kings (or the danish equivalent - Helligtrekongers dag) Yes it's celebrated too around the world, so Happy whatever it's called :o) Some places they get their presents today, right?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

ohl ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 9:58 AM

Gracias y esperamos tenga sido un buen ni e tenga muchos regalos. Felicidades por el dia de Reyes.

Caly ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 11:59 AM

Dia De Los Reyes= 3 Kings Day :) Gracias, felicidades! :) Que tengas une Prospero ano nuevo tambien. :)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 12:13 PM

oh..Navidad Viejo..y usted, y muchos as vere (dang verb tenses..;)vivo largo y prospero..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 2:32 PM

Live long and prosper? Man, you gotta study your subjunctives. Feliz a nuevo!

Norbert ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 5:59 PM

Taco burrito enchelada frijoles.

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 7:39 PM

Felicidades por el dia de Reyes, a ti! y Feliz a nuevo!

gusdrum ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 8:44 PM

Felicidades a todos los que usan el Poser y que participan activamente en este foro, les deseo lo mejor en el primo a.

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 11:07 AM

Gracias y felicidades a Uds., tambien! Espero que el ano nuevo les tome todo que necesiten y la mayoria que deseen. ;-) (Assuming I didn't screw that up: Thanks and happiness to all of you as well! I hope the new year brings you all that you need and most of what you want.)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.