Sun, Oct 6, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT - Always keep your camera near.

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 8:45 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:09 AM

file_91573.jpg

Very OT - How's this for a piece of parking? Took it this morning in my local shopping centre's carpark. No idea how they managed to flip a car in such a confined space. Thought I had to share and thought you guys would appreciate it the most.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 9:40 AM

It must have been done by aliens drawbridgep, I can't figure any other way to get a car like that onto its roof and I know how confined those car parks are. 8) Catlin

orbital ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 10:02 AM

No, not aliens! Just my wife out to the shops again!

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 10:35 AM

ROFL* 8D

ocddoug ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 10:42 AM

Had to be a woman driver LOL ducks

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 10:49 AM

Probably were trying to drive on the ceiling. What concerns me is what is that thing in the lower right that looks like a rubber duckie?

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 10:55 AM

The thing that looks like a rubber duck, is in fact a rubber duck. It's a new thing we have in Tunbridge Wells since we have a shortage of traffic cones, we have traffic rubber ducks to stop people going into dangerous areas. The three rubber ducks on duty there were doing a fine job though. I couldn't get any closer.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 10:58 AM

:^D

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

Mrdodobird ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 12:50 PM

The duck did it!

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 5:27 PM

Maybe they were trying to avoid hitting one of the rubber ducks...;]

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Roch222 ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 5:34 PM

Aw SHIT, is that where I left my car!

Ang25 ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 6:40 PM

Well my guess would be "Alcohol" it has a way of creating law defying results. A New Years party gone awry. :-D

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2004 at 11:19 PM

Gotta love that light weight unsprung suspension system though.

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2004 at 3:21 PM
Forum Moderator

Hey! Drawbridge! You're in Tunbridge Wells.....? We have family near there................!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2004 at 3:23 PM

Yeah? Who and where? I probably know them.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2004 at 4:11 PM
Forum Moderator

Cousins & Aunts etc...not close people,,I'll check and get back to ya!

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Gog ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 4:20 AM

Is that down stairs in the victoria centre? wow, lucky it didn't wipe out any of the kids who normally skateboard down there! I guess maybe they've progressed to joy-riding ??

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

drawbridgep ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 4:41 AM

Yeah Graham, it's the lower level, up the far end. I was there on Friday night and as I was driving out I saw the kids up on 5 and 6, but they had cars rather than skateboards. I can't remember what cars they were, but probably was those kids that did it. I'm waiting for the local paper to come out on friday for more info.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 7:35 AM
Forum Moderator

Drawbridge: We have folks in Pembury...........It's asmall world!

drawbridgep ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 8:04 AM

Gog and Bryster, what are the chances that your families are the same!! Pembury isn't very big after all.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Gog ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 9:43 AM

Lol, it was only that I had a job offer I couldn't refuse that I didn't end up there myself :-) My daughter was born in Pembury hospital, Brother in Law lives in Wood Lane Pembury. I was drinking in the pub (in pembury town centre) over christmas (as well as the irish bar down off the bottom of Tun Wells high street near the chinese called the Magic Wok, Cassidys??? or something like that)

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 9:47 AM

I've got it! The car was attacked by a savage gang of Keep Left signs. (obscure Python reference)

drawbridgep ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 10:09 AM

I was born in Pembury hosptial!! Pub in the centre of Pembury was probably the Black Horse. Chinese Restaurant the Magic Wok I know. It has a Chinese Elvis impersonator who runs it. Cassidy's is in the High Street, I know that too, go there quite often. So much for joining a global community to make friends around the world. ;-)

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.