Sun, Sep 22, 3:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Anyone know where I could get some Spanish Moss???

dlk30341 ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2004 at 9:03 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 4:29 PM

I want to do a swamp pic & need some Spanish Moss. I have searched everywhere to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

rds ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 12:20 AM

Attached Link: http://images.google.com/images?q=Spanish+Moss&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

Not sure if this will help however give it a try take care. http://images.google.com/images?q=Spanish+Moss&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

dlk30341 ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2004 at 5:02 PM

Great link...too bad I can't model:(. I suppose I could "clone brush" it.....Personally, I'd rather have a model....Oh well..I will try it though. Thanks for the link!!! Debby

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2004 at 3:05 AM

file_91943.jpg

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2004 at 3:24 AM

In using blur, fog and haze, you can get some nice effects.

Shiollie ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2004 at 7:04 AM

What a wonderful idea Gebe, thanks!!

dlk30341 ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2004 at 9:03 AM

Great idea Gebe!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

iloco ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 11:40 AM

gebe I am having problem trying to change cherry tree blossums to the dry bush for your effect above. Would it be to much trouble for little explanation how you accomplished that. I can se the leaves and dry bush in material summary and in the plant editor but how do get the dry bush into where the cherry blossum leaves are so to replace them. Thanks iloco

ïÏøçö

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 11:55 AM

No, no, that's not what I said iloco. Create a summer sherry tree and take off the leaves. If you don't know how to do that, see my tutorial "Naked tree" at the link at bottom. Then create dry bushes (open it from the plants), strech it in lenght and put it head down between the branches of the summer Sherry tree (I have hidden th etrunk in the terrain in the sample above. Map it with a bumpy light material, grey, light green or whatever you want to get as an effect(add deep bumps to it!!!). That's it:-) Guitta guittalogo.GIF

iloco ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 12:39 PM

Sorry for the misunderstanding. But your answer is what I was wanting to know. So much to learn with Vue and I learn by reading all these threads and doing them. These simple answers are much more easy for me to understand than what the manual offers. I am printing all your and others answer in my own little manul that I understand lots better. I have learnt a lot from you and others in the few weeks I been visiting the Vue forum. Hope no one get upsets with me asking what to most of you are simple questions that are not to me. Thanks gebe for the help. iloco

ïÏøçö

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 1:17 PM

Nobody gets upset, we are always happy to help:-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.