Sat, Sep 21, 6:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Jobs @ E-On

draklava ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 3:57 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 8:58 AM

I was in Portland over Christmas and decided to see if there were any job openings at E-on (I'm a software engineer and avid Vue user). According to the web page they were beefing up Paris engineering team. I was going to apply but when I went out to the E-on page today I could not find the jobs page.

Lynn or other Vue community members... do you know if they are still hiring programmers and if so can you get me in touch with a hiring manager?

thanks!

Jason

(I currently live in the US but am quite interested in moving to Europe)

Shiollie ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 6:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/Support/Jobs.php

I found this link for you.. hope it helps..

draklava ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 7:46 PM

Thanks - that was the page I saw before - I could not figure out how to get back to it! ;-)

Lynn ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 9:10 AM

That one is in our Paris office -- why it says English fluency required. We dont require that in Oregon, of course ;-) You should send in your resume, just in case. We have positions that open up here, now and then. Best regards, Lynn Fredricks e-on software

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.