Wed, Oct 9, 12:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 5:15 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Ruins of Egypt -The Tombs of Isis- *Expansion by Boundless*

stonemason ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 9:50 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 12:25 AM

Attached Link: The Expansion

file_92466.jpg

Instore now,Boundless has made an awesome new texture set for the [The Tomb of Isis](http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=stonemason) which was released a few days ago 12 textures (including bumps) 2 *.pz3-files (including light) for using the files with P4/PP & P5

And if that isn't enough If you buy this package, well send you a bonus package. With the bonus you get 2 new *pz3-files, including 6 textures + another shadow light.

Cg Society Portfolio

stonemason ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 10:02 PM

Attached Link: The Tomb of Isis-Expansion

file_92467.jpg

The files you get(before the freebie,pictured above) pz3RuinsofEgyptPP.pz3 pz3RuinsofEgyptP4.pz3

TEXTURES:

RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_sideWalls.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_sideWallsBUMP.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_columns.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_columnsBUMP.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR-floor.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR-floorBUMP.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_entranceWall.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_entranceWallBUMP.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_frontWallsBUMP.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_frontWalls.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_stoneBUMP.jpg
RuntimeTexturesPH-TexturesRuinsofEgyptR_stone.jpg

phreadme.txt
license.txt

NOTE:you will need to have purchased the Ruins of Egypt-The Tomb of Isis- to use this expansion

Cg Society Portfolio

stonemason ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 10:06 PM

file_92468.jpg

And another look at the original release, Cheers! Thanks for viewing

Cg Society Portfolio

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 10:21 PM

I have them both on my wish list at Poser Pros :)

stonemason ( ) posted Thu, 08 January 2004 at 10:23 PM

which reminds me...The original set is now on sale at PPros

Cg Society Portfolio

ookami ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 12:21 AM

It gorgeous... but one suggestion... you need some dirt... if it's ruins... there's bound to be dirt on the floor... Heck, my room isn't a ruin (despite what my girlfriend says)... and IT has dirt on the floor. =)

stonemason ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 4:13 AM

Attached Link: Free terrain

file_92469.jpg

Well it may not be dirt..more like sand dunes over time.but I've made a morphing textured terrain,that uses a tiled texture,and its free! I've added a link on the product page.(past Isis buyers will recieve an e-mail) [ "Isis_Terrain"](http://www.renderosity.com/artistdownload.ez?fileid=8936&key=265639) This render also uses the first Egypt ruins set..and its a friday night so I couldnt help postworking it :o)

Cg Society Portfolio

Dukevalentine ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 4:49 AM

It makes me want to be egyptian to be buried there :)

PL-Finland ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 4:52 AM

Well dispite the lack of dirt n debris, i think you did a good job, keep it up :)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 6:00 AM

Very impressive. Sharen

Blarghd ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 6:37 AM

Another Set of Incredible Textures and Scene Stonemason and Boundless,.. if you keep this up your gonna break me $$ wise stone,.. Keep up the good work Blarghd

ookami ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 7:27 AM

Great work! Now we are ready to go looking for the mummy!

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 7:10 PM

SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!! happy dance The sand dunes look great! I have already have Isis and the expansion. I'm glad I saw this post. Do I get a goodie email too, or is everything I need in the download link? =) Thanks for the freebie! Methinks M3 will go all "Indiana Jones" over those buried treasures. ;) bB

stonemason ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 8:19 PM

:) Thanks everyone for your comments. Bastblack--all you need is in the link,zipped to extract to the correct directories..I sent out e-mails last night, I'm thinking about releasing one of those columns as a free stand alone prop..maybe making another ruined one,would anyone be interested in that?

Cg Society Portfolio

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 2:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.crystalinks.com/pyrsudan.jpg

Does Vicki pose naked in temples with sword? Hell ya, I'd be interested!!! =p I have another "wishlist" idea for you in regard to possible additions to Ruins of Egypt, check out these links: The Pyramid-tombs of Nubia http://www.crystalinks.com/pyrsudan.html http://www-oi.uchicago.edu/OI/MUS/PA/SUDAN/n1981_72dpi.gif The Nubian Pyramid-tombs are smaller than their bigger cousins in Giza, but they're better preserved plus they combine tomb and tomb temple in one. I think a Nubian version of a pyramid/tomb would work great for Ruins of Egypt for Poser. =) bB

stonemason ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 9:09 PM

BastBlack--Thanks for the links..I think I might be able to squeeze one of those pyramids in the next Ruins set..Cheers! While I've seen pics of Nubiam pyramids before I never realised they we're so small. And a broken column will be in the free sections sometime next week Stefan

Cg Society Portfolio

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 2:07 AM

WWEEEEEE!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. 8)~~ bB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.