Fri, Sep 20, 7:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: La Cubana January Birthday Sale - 20% OFF!

visio ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 1:03 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 6:19 AM

Attached Link: visio's Store" target="_blank">visio's Store

file_92551.jpg

Since January's my birthday month, I've decided to put La Cubana on a 15 day Sale! She's a gorgeous character to have. With a realistic appearance, sensuous poses and hypnotizing eyes, La Cubana for V3 will add the true spice of a Latina to all of your renders.

The Included:

ReadMe.txt
License.txt

1 Hi Resolution Body Texture Map
1 Hi Resolution Head Texture Map
1 Body Bump Map (JPG Format)
1 Head Bump Map (JpG Format)
6 Hi Resolution Eye Maps (3 sets)
2 Hi Resolution Reflection Eye Maps for Poser 5
1 Lacrimal and Inner Eye Map
1 Teeth and Gums Map
1 Transparency Map for Lashes
15 Mat Poses (along with their rsr's and 6 of the 15 are body poses)

2 Light Sets

Forehead Wrinkle Morph

Best Regards,

-visio

visio ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 1:17 PM

Attached Link: visio's Store" target="_blank">visio's Store

file_92552.jpg

The sale should begin by tomorrow and will last until the 25th.

Get her at the sale price while you can!

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 9:15 AM

Damn, and I HAD to get her on Thursday when I first saw her!! LOL. She's a fantastic Lady, visio. Reminded me of the housekeeper we had in Guanne Cuba when I was growing up, so, now she's mine, mine, mine!!! Robin

visio ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 11:00 AM

Thanks, I'm glad you like her Robin! Have fun and expect to see more exciting things in the future. -visio

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.