Wed, Oct 23, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Is it CG, or Real?

CharleyD ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 9:46 PM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 8:27 AM

Attached Link: This is fun... and probably easy for most of us.

You may have seen this one before.... even so, it is worth repeating! I got 9 out of 10 correct. Enjoy!!

MuddyGrub ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 12:10 AM

Fun challenge. I sucked! I missed three.

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 12:33 AM

Missed only one, but geez, it was really hard to tell....

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

RobertJ ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 1:16 AM

Missed three, but some where actually impossible to tell. The chair and table for example, i guess it is photo, but then again that it something we even could do with bryce and a bit of photoshop. Actually i guess they all could be done with bryce.

Robert van der Veeke Basugasubasubasu Basugasubakuhaku Gasubakuhakuhaku!! "Better is the enemy of good enough." Dr. Mikoyan of the Mikoyan Gurevich Design Bureau.

Aldaron ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 1:52 AM

sheesh you guys are better than me, I got 5 out of 10 :)

SmileyMax ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 2:03 AM

The second round was ridiculous, I got 0 out of 4 on the second one. The were really trick.

SndCastie ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 3:27 AM

I checked all of them CG and it said I had 5 out of 10 right so at least 5 are real LOL

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 4:35 AM

There's a bonus round if you get all of them right...:)

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

vasquez ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 5:47 AM

Nice game! I meiised 2 the golf ball and the image with the pile of nails. really funny!!!

miden1138 ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 8:39 AM

file_92582.jpg

Can ya' believe it?! Perfect score!! Woohoo! Screen grab above as proof (just in case. Lol!) The bonus ones are really tough, though. Only got 2 right out of 4. :( Bummer.

CryingWolf ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 10:31 AM

Well, I got 7 out of the 10 never did look closer then the thumbnail though. I got 2 out of the 4 on the bonus. The chess pieces at thumbnail got me because I have seen alot of cg work using chess pieces. I do say though a good challenge would be to take one or a few of their photos and do them in cg. Some of our wrong answers may not be so wrong.

corys311 ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 11:18 AM

9 of 10 and 2 of 4 when I went back. Thats some really cool stuff, never seen it before!

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 4:31 PM

I got 7 out of 10, and I was sure I got it right while doing it. Sheeeesh 8) Catlin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.