Wed, Oct 23, 9:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Looking for a football uniform

HighlandFalcon ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 12:11 AM ยท edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 7:30 AM

Hello everyone. I am looking for a posable football uniform. Any help would be appreciated.

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 1:50 AM

British or american? I know there was a japanese poser site that had a british type football strip (uniform). I cant remember the name unfortunately and I dont seem to have a link either, sorry.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 12:59 PM

file_92586.jpg

If you're looking for an American football uniform, I'm quite happy with DAZ's. It's for M1, but can be used with M2 and the M3-to-M2 version of M3. It looks really nice. The helmet comes with several different face masks, so if you do a whole team, they won't all look alike. There's also a MAT pose to make the helmet look dirty, dented, and beat-up. Material zones and MAT files make it easy to give the uniform different looks. And there's a texture template included so you can design your own uniforms - or copy your favorite NFL team's.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 8:41 PM

I cant remember the name unfortunately and I dont seem to have a link either, sorry.

That would probably be PoserFactory, xantor.

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 9:23 PM

I checked and that is the site I was thinking of little dragon.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.