Tue, Oct 22, 12:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: WIP Mer-horse

daio1 ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 7:31 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 8:56 AM

file_132657.jpg

Something I'm working on. This will not be a hippocampus (i.e. it won't have a fish tail) but it will be an aquatic horse-creature. The picture shows the head morph and texture which I am working on. Comments are appreciated and welcome!

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 8:18 PM

That is too cool. What a great idea! Marque

Balaan ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 8:20 PM

sheesh another character i want hehehe keep up the good work :o)

Eric Walters ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 8:23 PM

Very nice Daio! It does look like Hippocampus (ie a SeaHorse). I agree that is a great idea! Perhaps Webbed Hooves?? Eric

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 30 August 2000 at 8:55 PM

Very nice work :) Could be a number of mythical things with soem work and such .. very nice

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 1:00 PM

hmmm....sounds like a good item for the challenge arena......mythical mythical creatures........hehe...that is to say, original mythical creatures......i myself would like to do some demonic horses, but....have YOU ever tried tracking down facial morphs for the horse????? dead end street, i tell you........

daio1 ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 2:12 PM

I'll probably be making some facial morphs for my mer-horse and they should work on the standard Poser horse as well. What exactly are you looking for? I'm planning to do nostril flares and ears flattenned to start with. Also Bloodsong as done a number of horse facial morphs and they can be found at Poserworld.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Thu, 31 August 2000 at 3:55 PM

the cloven hooves and mouth morphs by BloodSong are an excellent start, as well as the nostril and ear morphs you're working on.....other than those, here's what i'd like to have.... angry eyes, snarling/teeth showing, fangs, "anorexic looking" hips, shoulders, abdomen and chest w/ ribs showing thru, ridiculously long mane and tail, and at present i'm working on a row of tiny bone spikes that'll run from between the eyes to right above the nose, and some to protrude from the back of the jawbone.......

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.