Wed, Oct 23, 8:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Can never have too much strapped to your MP5 sub-machine gun...

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 4:02 AM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 8:38 AM

file_92756.jpg

Just unneccesarily pumping up a weapon for some lucky Poser figure. Untextured as of yet. MP5KA4-PDW (and its many accesories) by MDP, used to be a freebie, but not in freestuff anymore...;o/ AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 4:46 AM

file_92757.jpg

As it looks in Poser (originally) AS

SmileyMax ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 5:56 AM

Very Nice..... All modeled with bryce?????

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 6:10 AM

No, the gun was made by the member "Mask-da" (MDP), modeled traditionally. He used to have a bunch of awesome freebie weapons and accessories, but they're not in freestuff anymore, maybe I can convince him to bring'em out again...? AS

draculaz ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 6:56 AM

hmm... well, it's definetely cool :D

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 7:01 AM

Way cool, but your definitely gonna need a strap with all those accouterments...:)

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 9:20 AM

Looks overly complicated for a machine gun, but I like it. I don't understand what all the tubes are for clustered around the barrel. Maybe tactical light and laser, but what are the other two. I have downloaded a few of MDP's weapons and they are damned cool.

foleypro ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 9:26 AM

It is Called "FRAG TIME" Awesome Modeling...

Slakker ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 10:20 AM

If i'm right, the other two are spare barrel ports or something like that. And you're right, it is ridiculously complicated for a submachine gun. Especially an MP5. I'm not a fan. I mean...do you really need BOTH vertical foregrips on there? and seriously...who straps their tactical laser and light onto the silencer? A silencer which really doesn't look like it belongs on an MP5...or much of anything, for that matter. He did excellent modelling work, don't get me wrong. There are components that are cool by themselves, and he did a great job on the gun itself. I'm still not a big fan of the high-poly weapon modellers, though...but i guess that comes from my days of weapon modelling in the Half-Life engine.

corys311 ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 11:04 AM

How's a righthanded person supposed to use that thick grip there, being blocked by the magazine??? Theres definitely too much stuff on there, although it looks cool and is a good model... Cory

rj001 ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 12:38 PM

"i'll have a phase plasma rifle in the forty watt range", "just what you see pal" "uzi 9 millemeter," " i might just close early today...."

Experience is no substitute for blind faith.

http://avalon2000.livejournal.com/ - My Art Blog

Quest ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 12:51 PM

That's an awesome looking piece of weaponry!

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 2:31 PM

and a quote from the 1st Terminator..;) gotcha..the MDP site either changed URL's or went '404'..because I haven't been able to get there for months..;) surprised that..hmmmm...

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 4:21 PM

I didn't see a grenade launcher, well, that just won't do...;]

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Innovator ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 7:15 PM

actually the other tubes are a flashlite and laser light...but i have no idea why there are four "tubes", a lil unneccessary but a well made model by MDP...and certainly is mean lookin ;-)

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 4:44 AM

Exactly...too much stuff, thus my "unneccesarily pumping up a weapon" line. It's supposed to be over the top, not supposed to be realistic. The thick grip would not be used, you would hold onto the more forward grip. The extra two tubes are just an add-on flashlight/laser. You would never have that in real life, as you already have a flashlight/laser. The real silencers used by Navy Seals in their MP5's haven't been that big for years. AS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.