Thu, Sep 19, 6:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Mini-Contest: Anime WIP needs a name!

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 3:02 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:36 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_92557.jpg

I'm working on a new set for the anime doll. Only problem is, I can't think of a name for these nice ladies. For the set, anyway. So, here's the contest: Suggest a name using "The Anime ______" format. If I use your entry, You win all three of my Anime Doll sets. (Which, of course, need Anime Doll to work. Not included) Everyone who enters wins a free prize for the Anime Doll that I'm making especially for this contest. :)

Kreations By Khrys

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 3:17 PM

dies Bad Rat! Bad!

Kreations By Khrys

littlefox ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 4:10 PM

Bishoujo maybe?

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 5:13 PM

Asanuma as the last name Emiko Hisae Kichi

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 5:14 PM

Asanuma as the last name Emiko Hisae Kichi For the first names Can you tell I know very little about anime? LOL Waht is the "The Anime______" format?

Jerry McCant

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 5:32 PM

Anime Wixxxens?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 5:46 PM

Kayjay, like Ern. One or two words. ;)

Kreations By Khrys

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 6:02 PM

Anime Sayuris (small lilies)

Jerry McCant

Jaesha ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 7:14 PM

Okay, these aren't great and probably not what you were looking for but here it goes! The Anime Go Go Girls, or Go Go Girls for the Anime Doll The Anime Glow Girls Melody Girls for the Anime Doll Anime Elements for the Anime Doll(like Air, Water, Earth) Sweet Charms for the Anime Doll Delightful Babes for the Anime Doll Anime Bliss for the Anime Doll Paradise Girls for the Anime Doll Spring Flowers for the Anime Doll Lollypop Girls for the Anime Doll Anime Magic for the Anime Doll Razzle Dazzle for the Anime Doll Sweet Sensations for the Anime Doll Hip Chicks for the Anime Doll Precious Jewels, or Precious Gems for the Anime Doll Well it's a start, maybe I can think of something better later. :)

Crescent ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 7:25 PM

The Anime Angels (not to be confused with the lovely angels.) ;-)

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2004 at 9:13 PM

The Anime : Songs of Mist The Anime : Guardians of Honour The Anime : Hara kiri Ghosts The Anime : Tempest of Fire The Anime : White Tigers The Anime : Golden Sais The Anime : Hidden Dragons The Anime : Invisible Nightingales The Anime : Crouching Dragons The Anime : Shuriken Trust The Anime : Ibids of Ascention The Anime : Consul of Decision The Anime : Temple Lions The Anime Artisans

Jamesadactyle ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 1:36 AM

Hmm... I guess this is a pack of more body morphs for the anime doll right? So here are some guesses of mine: The Anime Chassis The Anime Essence The Anime Form The Anime Core errr.... The Anime Darlings see... these even work in other forms Chassis for the Anime Doll Essense of Anime Anywho, great looking pack. :)

bknoh ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 2:25 AM

"The Amine: Wee Goddesses" or "The Amine: Rainbow Girls" Diane

ariaans ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 4:20 AM

The Anime Dolly Dolls! (And I liked The Anime Go Go Girls from Jaesha much!:)) Good luck with it! Looks great!

genny ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 5:28 AM

The Anime Mia's: Mickey, Minna, and Makaila

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2004 at 6:50 PM

Anime Chiba-Chicks (That is not what I would call them, but given the sexist market for anime "dolls" it would appeal to consumers of such things.)

Jaesha ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 5:16 AM

(And I liked The Anime Go Go Girls from Jaesha much!:)) Thanks Ariaans! Well Khrys, I thought of a few more: The Anime Starlets The Anime Sparkles The Anime Lovelies The Anime Cover Girls Hope these help in someway. They are cuties.

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 12:02 PM

Great ones, so far! Keep 'em coming!

Kreations By Khrys

Jaesha ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 12:33 PM

another: The Anime Dream Girls

morbidpeeches ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2004 at 10:53 PM

Hmm... Anime Rainbow Trio? Bah.. too tired to think of others.

bknoh ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2004 at 1:13 AM

The Amine Precious Jewels

kobaltkween ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2004 at 2:19 PM

Anime Fantastics Anime Powers Anime Adventurers Anime Force Anime Princesses Anime Beauties Anime Babes Anime Betties oh, and if you ever decide to compile your sets Anime Diversity Anime Forms Anime Plus

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2004 at 9:36 PM

the EAST side girls Ani-Mae and her sisters The Animazing Girls

Jaesha ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 12:46 AM

The Anime Girls East Meets West The Anime Cotton Candy Girls The Anime SweetTarts The Anime Red Hot Candies The Anime Harley Babes The Anime Uptown Girls The Anime Beauty Queens The Anime Hippy Chicks The Anime Girls "Just Wanna Have Fun" The Anime Cutie Pies The Anime SweetHearts The Anime Sugar and Spice (Girls?) The Anime Looking for Fun Girls The Anime Night Out on the Town Girls The Anime Southern Belles The Anime Belles of the Ball The Anime Diamond Dolls The Anime Lovely Lasses The Anime Pretty Women The Anime Honey Bunnies

jerr3d ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 1:47 AM

Kurli Moei Larri the Anime Comedians ^_^

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 2:33 AM

Okay, my last post got eaten, so I'm posting again. Congrats to Jaesha for submitting the winning "Anime Starlets". The prize is available at www.geocities.com/silverbishounen/SweptHair.zip

Kreations By Khrys

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 5:10 AM

Thank you for the hair. Starlets is a good name for them. Carolly

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 5:21 AM

Glad you like it, Carolly. :)

Kreations By Khrys

Jaesha ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 7:00 AM

Thanks Khrys! This is the first time I have won one of these contests. I'm glad you like the name. It really suits them as they are little stars after all. Also thank you for the hair. Jaesha

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.