Wed, Oct 23, 8:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My Turntable was getting lonely, so i made it a friend

SmileyMax ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2004 at 11:36 PM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 8:26 AM

file_92949.jpg

For all of you who saw my turntable, here is an addition to that family of models. I'm hoping to make a few more objects (headphones, speakers etc.) and put them all together made in a night club setting with a light show in the back. But here is the model for now...... (my second bryce image)

corys311 ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2004 at 11:52 PM

Nice work, again!! How do you make the textures and labelling?? Take pictures of your gear???

SmileyMax ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2004 at 11:57 PM

I did take pictures of the vinyll's on the turntable in order to get the texture it's works quite well for some things. However with this mixer it was all free hand. Made all the textures using Photoshop, I sat and typed up all the labeling and graphed it out in photoshop, then i used to brushes, and added some scratches etc. to give it the realistic feel.

SmileyMax ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2004 at 11:58 PM

Oh by the way, the modeling took like 3 hours, the texturing took almost 5. LOL

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 12:40 AM

very nice! Looks like bryce is ALREADY taking over your life )

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 12:51 AM

Only your second bryce render!!, and completely modeled in Bryce,you really must do some tutorials. "unbelievable images".

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 4:58 AM

That mixer looks like it's been to quite a few gigs, Great Modeling.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 6:25 AM
Forum Moderator Online Now!

Very well done! I'm impressed! I would have made the sliders go up to 11 though. In case you want just that little bit more oomph!!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

danamo ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 5:18 PM

No,no, Bryster, this is vinyl tap, not "Spinal Tap", lol.

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 5:54 PM

LOL@Danamo..............Yeah Right!

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

danamo ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 6:18 PM

Excellent looking Bryce model, by the way! I love the worn look, like it's been through a zillion gigs.

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2004 at 6:47 PM

Cool great modeling!

Innovator ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2004 at 7:14 AM

amazing modelling man, well done! The only small critique I have may be to lower the ambience on the dials (some look a bit flat)...but that is all the criticism I can offer, looks like a professional model

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2004 at 8:35 AM

There is something I've just noticed that could use a little improvement....depending on how detailed you want to be. The crosshead screws should be recessed more. That is, sunk into the casing a little bit deeper. I would boolean spheres to make depressions in the casing and then lower the screws into them .......it's the little things that make the diff.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.