Tue, Oct 22, 1:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2004 at 5:13 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

file_93158.jpg

Hmm the picture never showed up in my previous post so I'll try again. I think my little wooly friend is about ready. It poses fairly well so I'll move on to some expression morphs, looks a little too "baaah?!" at the moment *G* If all goes well, it will be available at about this time tomorrow. For free of course :o) Hope you'll like her/him/it :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2004 at 5:54 PM

It's adorable! But the expression on its face! Reminds me of my alma mater, a very geeky engineering school: "Where men are men, women are scarce, and sheep are very nervous!" ;-)

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2004 at 9:15 PM

lol It's cute and kind of scary at the same time. :D

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

iamonk ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2004 at 10:02 PM

Does look rather nervous to me. And this was done with Drops?

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2004 at 11:12 PM

He definitely has a "crap, I heard a zipper!" look on his face. laughing That's just too cute.

Scarab ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:02 AM

MAD SHEEP DISEASE!!!!! "What are you eating? Mutton, Honey!" Scarab

Scarab ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:03 AM

Ernyoka.....is that the mascot for stem cell research? Scarab

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 1:15 AM

LOL It's a welsh sheep..... And yes, it's made with Drops. Except the eyes and the mouth, but the general shape is. Nifty little script, this Drops, I love it. :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Scarab ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 1:17 AM

SHEEP DROP DISEASE!!!! Scarab

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 9:28 AM

Welsh? I always thought it was the Scottish who liked sheep. "Why do Scottish men wear kilts?" "Because sheep can hear a zipper from 100 yards away!" (Just kidding! I'm in upstate NY myself, where I suspect there's very little virigin wool... ;-) It really is a cute beastie!

A_ ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 11:22 AM

LOL I was not expecting that funny sheep :))) hahhaah

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.