Thu, Sep 19, 11:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: 3 years and i'm still anewbie!! what is INJ and REM???

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:06 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is one of these for poser5??? I have poser4 propack.. for example i'm uploading freebies, Porthos arwen for example and I see rem and inj... I have put them in the pose folder. but what is the difference between rem and inj??? cam i use both? thanks

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:16 PM

i just rried to use V3_arwen Inj and nothing would load. got 20 error messages "canot open runtime/libraries/!daz/victoria3 /head/deltas/injdeltas/facelong.pz2.... got this message for about 20 things, whole body

daverj ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:18 PM

INJ = Inject REM = Remove These are used to add or remove morphs from a specific figure, such a V3, M3, etc.... Some figures come with all of the morphs built in. But some figures, like V3, have so many potential morphs that you use the INJ & REM poses to add or remove morphs as needed so the figures in a scene don't get so bloated with data that it slows the program down. It sounds like the freebie you downloaded is perhaps a morph set or a character (which often involves special morphs) for a specific figure, like V3 or M3.

daverj ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:19 PM

Do you have Victoria 3 from DAZ? And do you have her morph packs?

Shoshanna ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:20 PM

inj and rem files are for injecting and removing morphs for some of the newer figures for Poser. You load the figure into your scene, then load the morphs you want onto the figure by "injecting" them. The rem files would remove them. The arwen inj files are for use with Daz's Victoria 3 figure. Do you have Victoria 3? Shanna :-)

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:22 PM

I loaded Victoria sr1 and I can't inject in to her?

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:24 PM

i have victoria 3 and body morphs. I know v3 is installed, not sure about body morphs......

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:25 PM

wont work either

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:30 PM

do i??

Shoshanna ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:31 PM

runtime/libraries/!daz/victoria3 /head/deltas/injdeltas/facelong.pz2 You would need V3's head morph pack for this. Shanna :-)

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:36 PM

i looked in daz/v3/head/ deltas.. only thing in there is expressions and brows mouth smile tongue snarl etc there is no facelong....

Shoshanna ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:38 PM

The head morph pack is sold seperately from Victoria 3.

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:42 PM

I'll have to get the head morph pack too. thanks

daverj ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:47 PM

Yes, you need the Head Morph pack. It contains InjDeltas.FaceLong.pz2 as well as a number of other morphs.

Shoshanna ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 12:51 PM

You're welcome Shanna :-)

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 7:19 PM

Also, I should note that you cannot move the "inject all" morph poses from their default install location without going in and editing the file manually to point to wherever you moved the individual INJ packs.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2004 at 11:45 PM

I appreciate the help. It is wonderful here at Renderosity!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.