Sat, Sep 21, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Morphs for Poser Horse

daio1 ( ) posted Sat, 02 September 2000 at 1:37 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:49 AM

Attached Link: http://daio.artshost.com

file_132827.jpg

I done some new morphs for the poser horse. I'll put them up in the Freestuff eventually but that may take awhile as I can't link them directly to my site - I have to send them to the extremely kind person who hosts my files for the freestuff and wait for him to put them on his site. If you want them right now you can get them at my site the URL of which should be below. (I hope)

daio1 ( ) posted Sat, 02 September 2000 at 1:38 PM

Oops, I mean above!

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 02 September 2000 at 1:58 PM

As always your work is appreciated! Thank you. Marque

Nance ( ) posted Sat, 02 September 2000 at 7:50 PM

Nice work diao. I've just started playing with the horse model for the first time so your morphs are very timely for me. I was also wondering if anyone had ever done any morphs to make the mane longer?

daio1 ( ) posted Sat, 02 September 2000 at 8:37 PM

A number of people have tried or are trying to do a mane morph but I still find that the best solution is to do the mane post render. But if you want to try a mane morph the best one I've found is at http://members.xoom.com/jackielwn/

Nance ( ) posted Sun, 03 September 2000 at 12:35 AM

Thanks daio. I'll check Jackie's site.

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 03 September 2000 at 10:02 AM

heyas; cool, they look good, daio! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.