Sun, Sep 22, 4:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:04 pm)

Subject: I can aply face morphs for victoria 3

sekopasa ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2004 at 7:32 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:17 PM

I dont know why does it happens but as i said i can't aplly the face morphs, maybe it is because of poser 5, and there is problems when i try to add hair.

Shoshanna ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2004 at 7:51 PM

Things to check 1. Do you have Victoria 3 and her sr1 update installed? 2. Do you have the face morph pack installed? If you do, then load v3 into your scene and click on her head so that you can see all the dials for her face. Go to the pose library, select the folder with the head morph in that you want to apply and apply it. You should see a new dial with the name of the morph on it in the list of dials for V3s head. Turn the dial, the more you turn it, the more extreme the effect. That is how they work. Is this what you are doing? As to your hair problem, could you be a little more specific? What is the problem you are having with it, and which hair model are you trying to use? Hope that helps Shanna :-)

Poseur ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2004 at 8:37 PM

Sekopasa, With Poser 5 I have found that if you have the Head selected when you inject the optional V3 morphs from the Pose folder, they don't show up at first in the Head's parameter dials. You have to select some other body part and then select the head to see the newly injected dials. Same thing for body morphs. The hair in the Poser 5 Hair / Dynamic Hair folder will not work with Victoria, it is designed for Judy. Perhaps that is your problem? Cheers, Poseur

wipe ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2004 at 8:57 PM

Also make sure that you HAVE bought the head morph pack from daz3d? You need them to apply any head morph! without then she is just a figure with a skeleton and nothing else.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 6:30 AM

Make sure you aren't using the Victoria 3 Blank figure - that doesn't take morphs. If you have installed V3 in an external Runtime, copy the Libraries!DAZ folder to the default Runtime (the one in a folder with the Poser application).

sekopasa ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 11:23 AM

Thanks for your help, i understand the problem, adn i want to ask if you know a good tutorial for texturing

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.