Sun, Oct 6, 12:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: ugh - that hurts!

Lady_SilverMage ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 5:45 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

What happened? I had logged out and then came back in and my preset colour settings were gone and I was blinded!!!

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2004 at 1:24 AM

Um...don't know. Does your settings stay when you re-do them? AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Lady_SilverMage ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2004 at 9:19 AM

I re-did them but I had to hunt through the forums here to find the original settings that the creator used. Those were whast I was using since he posted them. All better now, was just wondering why it would go to default after I had logged out - something I rarely do.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 3:57 AM

Strange, don't know. I log out and back in every time I come or leave here, same colors all the time. Weird. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 9:59 AM

AS, I found the problem lol posted it above. I have 2 Lady SilverMage accounts from some months ago when I had no access via my system. I couldn't remember my password and wasn't getting my password email. I was logged in with the wrong account blush This is my correct and usual account - I don't need the other one and hadn't used it since the Hurricane, but since the handles are pretty much the same I didn't realize it.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Ardiva ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 4:39 PM

Am I missing something here, can we change colors on RO?? I'm always seem to be a day late and a dollar short.

LillianH ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 5:08 PM

Yes, you can change the background, text, and link colors for your personal settings. Go to "Member Options" drop-down menu, to "My Profile". Scroll to the bottom and you will see where you can change these color settings. Then click "Update". A word of caution...please do not set the link colors to the same color as the background ;-) Have fun, LillianH

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

Ardiva ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 7:59 PM

Ok...I finally found it under my profile. :-) LOL@Lillian!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.