Fri, Sep 20, 7:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: StarGate

kevin34 ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 12:40 PM ยท edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 7:43 PM

HI EVERYONE I'M A MAJOR FAN OF SG1 AND WELL I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO MAKE MY OWN ANIMATIONS SENDING THEM THROUGH THE GATE COULD ANYONE TELL ME IF ANYONE HAS DONE ANY SG1 FIGURES AND STARGATE TO USE IN POSER 4/5 MANY THANKS AGAIN OWE WISE ONES. KEV

Mason ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 1:04 PM

There were some stargate models floating around. Try the freestuff section. Also don't use all caps. It looks like you're yelling.

biggert ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 1:50 PM

i like the original one with Kurt Russel more...but also watch the SG1 episodes....did you see last night's show on Sci-Fi?

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 2:35 PM

I really like SG-1 too. But I do think Kurt Russel made a better soldier than MacGyver... he's too laid back to be in an elite unit in the Military.

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 4:44 PM

There is a stargate in free stuff just enter stargate in the search box and it will be found

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 5:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=436384&Start=1&Artist=el%5Fjefe52&ByArtist=Ye

Also, if you're looking for the entire Gateroom, try PoserWorld. I bugged Steve for some Stargate SG-1 items, and he ended making the entire gateroom!!!!! Not the greatest pic in the world, but here's one I did using the gateroom. Robin

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 11:42 AM

I have some free 3d, untextured, lo-res props
Go'auld Staff, Zat, rings, Stargate (minus the letters, keep meaning to go back and redo them), Death glider, Drd (dtd? I keep mixing the anagram with Farscape..;)-the controls for the gate, started the P-90, but found out it's actually a real gun (HK), and it's still a bit over me head..;)
They're probably good for medium or distance rendering; as for the uniforms, they're pretty much standard, I remember someone's actually working on go'auld armour, and a while back someone had a thread for staff weapons and zats, so someone did some really good models in Lightwave (alas, out of my price range..;)
Do a search in the forum for 'stargate', the actual postings are probably 6 months or farther back. IM me if you want the models, I'll scare 'em up as early as tonight if you'd like.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

ronstuff ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 3:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.tgeweb.com/object-archive.htm

You will find a lot of things here for SG-1 and a lot of other Sci-Fi shows as well. Many of the itmes are available in 3DS LWO COB and other formats. Some have even been poserized.

daverj ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 4:25 PM

DHD (from Stargate SG-1) = "Dial Home Device" DRD (from FarScape) = "Diagnostic Repair Drone"

biggert ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 7:44 PM

i dunt know much about modeling even though i bought Carrara 2.1 just for the hell of it....but um pretty sure Stargate is my Star Trek....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.