Thu, Sep 19, 10:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Using a webcam for motion capture?

Laver2k ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2004 at 5:32 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 3:50 AM

Im interested in using my webcam for motion capture, is this possible? i would like to be able to export flash from some sort of software, any ideas of what software can do this?

farang ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2004 at 7:44 PM

Yes, there is visualmarker software. Hold on now, don't get excited. Visualmarker requires a minimum of two cameras. Also when using it you need to keyframe every single frame. Still, it is progress over what was avalable a few years ago which was nothing. Also, I have to believe that eventually Visualmarker could evolve into something that could catch all of us by surprise someday. One person who is pretty up on this stuff is Andygraph. Hope you find this helpful.

andygraph ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 6:22 PM

Markdc have purchase the right about visualmarker 2.0 Maybe him want developed a automatic tracking software: "VisualMarker Tracker" and sold separately for VM. But markdc don't give info about it from many time ... i hope in a future for VM. About kaydara .. it's a motion editor and no mocap software!! Another way now available (the alone, maybe) about mocap software in automatic tracking mode is "SIMI mocap3D" http://www.zflomotion.com/software/mocap3d.html I don't know well the prize of it but i believe arround 8/12000.00 dollars If you contact the software house of SIMI post here the prize so will be usefull for another guys ... ;-) mocap hunter; Andygraph

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.