Tue, Oct 22, 12:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Vampire I made

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 12:25 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Kinda gave him that grunge vampire look were seeing in the movies now, His clothes im still working on.

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 12:26 AM

file_94261.jpg

VAMPIRE Im working on for Underworld type Comic.

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 12:37 AM

file_94262.jpg

Wanted to give him a Kind of look that would give him substance for the story.

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 12:48 AM

file_94263.jpg

I think I may want to add vains to his forhead in the way of a bump map maybe to make him look more pumped up and dynamic.

Lawndart ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 1:34 AM

These are good. I watched Underworld last night. I LOVED IT! Never even heard of it before. I just picked it up because I couldn't find anything else to rent. Reminded me of the Matrix with vampires. The Matrix green feel was replaced with the Underworld blue feel to the film. I think the Matrix definately changed a lot of the way films are made. Anyway, cool images. Nice lighting. The veins would you bitchin. If your using Poser 5 I would suggest displacement as apposed to bump. Cheers, Joe

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 1:48 AM

file_94264.jpg

strong lighting can be used to project moods as well.

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 2:16 AM

file_94265.jpg

Ill use poser 5 hair when I do renderongs this hair kinda looks plastic, reminds me of the old days of poser 3.

RedHawk ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 5:48 AM

Great looking character! Anyone tell you he kinda looks like Colin Farrel?

<-insert words of wisdom here->

dirk5027 ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 6:36 AM

Terrific looking character, LawnDartLawnDart "UnderWorld" is terrific, I loved it too, Wild --off the wall and very well done

A_ ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 7:29 AM

Don't know what "underworld" is, but this is one excellent character! fantastic face, very realistic. I love the renders too, very nice lighting. :)

Mariamus ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 10:39 AM

Wow. he doesn't look ver "michael". I see a lot of characters that look too much like Michael for my tastes, but this fella looks awesome :D free or pay? if pay: what price? :D we wanna know, we wanna know!

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 10:47 AM

Oooog.....scary! Scarab

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 1:03 PM

file_94266.jpg

Don't be afrade to experiment with Mike's faceial morphs, I think that is why some people have that mike look still, they need to let loose. I could sell him in the store but I gotta finish him first.

PandaPride ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 1:21 PM

w0w that's one sexy vampire ;O) nicely done

dirk5027 ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 4:08 PM

he looks great, yep these modern day vampires are so much cooler than the old days

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2004 at 8:13 PM

Ahhh But it depends who was bitten aftrer all.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.