Wed, Oct 23, 12:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: wip final?

wildman2 ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 12:54 AM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 12:06 AM

file_94648.jpg

well here is an underwater scene.regular render. what settings might help cc welcome

"Reinstall Windows" is NOT a troubleshooting step.

scarp ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 2:02 AM

I like the murk! It's a fun image. My (un?)helpful suggestions would be to make the fish a bit more reflective or metallic (or something along that line, so they "flash" a bit more) and bump the ambience on the worm a bit to give it some high contrast spots.

sackrat ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 2:11 AM

Maybe some iridescence to the body of the fish, and maybe make the worm into an artificial lure of some sort. But overall very nice,..........I agree with scarp about the murkiness.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

Melansian_Mentat ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2004 at 12:06 PM

I like the image..... I've always enjoyed fishing. I agree with sackrat and scarp about murkiness ;) Good job!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.