Tue, Oct 22, 1:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Wiglets: a Hairy Idea...

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 8:20 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:03 PM

Attached Link: Bloodsong's Gallery (in case ya forgot da url)

all righty... i had this idea that if you had some small chunks of hair (like curls offa the conform curls), you could dress up and add on to other hair. sooooo... i made some curled/twisted/wavy snips in ray dream, and made a transmap deal thing for them... and they mostly suck. :) just, hair is not my thing :/ still, it's kinda an idea maybe somebody could run with? building hair outta little chunks.... i dunno.

Momcat ( ) posted Mon, 04 September 2000 at 10:44 PM

I think it's an excellent idea! I would think it should be much less work, and create more variety, if we had small hair prop accesories that we could add to existing hair pieces. Kind of like extensions and falls...those teeny braids. More bangs, short wavy top knots...I like it!

Uthena ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 2:02 AM

That would be great if someone would do it and post it in the free stuff. I don't have a modeling program and would die for some new hair for Posette

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 7:58 AM

What?! No "heyas"? Must be an imposter -quick- What's your middle name?! :-) Love the idea. I hope some of the modeler types will run with it for us! Since I cannot, I've been crashing models together for some time and would love some smaller bits with which to work.

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 10:07 AM

Bloodsong, you're a genius! Why hasn't anyone else thought of it yet? I think it's fabulous. I would love things like chignons, buns, ringlets. Check the Paula Young Wigs page for some ideas, they have a few add-ons like puffy pieces to put on top or in back. I have Ray Dream, trueSpace2, and Amorphium, but have never developed any talent using them. Might be intereting to give it a try, though. I promise nothing, but it might be fun to try. Melanie

Momcat ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 10:23 AM

I just got Ray Dream, but I haven't really opened it up yet. I'll see what I can come up with too.

milamber42 ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 5:23 PM

Take a look at this threads http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=162153 And http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=117130 They may apply here too.

dcort ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 7:54 PM

There is a poseable hair strand figure available as part of my Sea Accessory Pack. I made it to do free-floating hair strands underwater, but it could easily be used for other things.

melanie ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 10:22 AM

I posted a message above which looks like no one has discovered yet. Yesterday I played around in Amorphium and created a puffy add-on. I plan to make it a smart prop, but I haven't done that yet. Check it out: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=163047 It's merely the fluffy part on the back of the head. The rest of it is the Zygote Faerie bun, which isn't included. You can add this piece onto any short hair. I also experimented putting it on the French Twist that someone had posted here some time ago. Any feedback is appreciated. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.