Fri, Sep 20, 1:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: obp to obj pleas i need help!!

swissy ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 1:03 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:32 PM

hi all i am new in bryce and i have a big problem,how i can chance objects with ending obp ind obj to import in bryce?? pleas someone can give me a help???

Quikp51 ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 1:17 PM

Bryce .obp files are proprietary files and all you can do is enjoy them within Bryce. > But < Caligula in her brillance has uploaded exportable primitves which you can make things with > and < export them out to other packages. Gotta give it up for her! Just do a search for Caligula in the Bryce freestuff section.

DigitalArtist ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 1:18 PM

Hey there swissy. To import a Obp Click the little arrow on the create palette and click on the word 'import' then locate the file you want to import. It will add the obp file to the selection menu. Then select it and press the check mark. Obp's cannot be changed to Obj files. -James

Quikp51 ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 1:24 PM

Oops I read that wrong , hehe sorry.

Caligula ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 2:23 PM

I also have a handy dandy tutorial called "What is that file?" http://www.bryce4all.com/tutorials/what.htm Sarah

swissy ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 3:30 PM

wow thanks a lot all!!!!!! i am happy now i can import all the wonderfull stuff for bryce!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN ALL ANSWERS AND IT WAS SO NICE TO GIVE ME A HELP YOUR SWISSY!!!

Caligula ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 3:46 PM

Glad I could help. Bryce on. =-) Sarah

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.