Thu, Oct 10, 6:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Business clothing for M3 and V3?

LonRanger ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 9:23 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 4:25 PM

Hi, Great forum! Where can I find business clothes for M3 and V3? I find all kinds of warrior clothing and wizard clothing and alien clothing and biker clothing and disco clothing, but where are the regular corporate work clothes? (Suits for M3 and pant suits or business-type skirts or pants and blouses for V3) Thanks.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 9:58 PM

Is the freak gangster outfit which is a nice suit, also with M3. I think it probably is. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2004 at 10:04 PM

it's at daz.

shazz501 ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 2:52 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com

also poserworld is a good place to start,a subscription site,but well worth the money in my opinion,the have some business clothes for V3 and everyday clothes for most characters

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 5:03 AM

If you're desperate for M3 suit, you could buy the M2 suitcoat pack from daz then put M3 head on M2 which i think it lets you do. Love esther ps I don' think the suit that comes for M3 in poserworld has fullbody morphs for different body shapes but I'm not sure.

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 5:23 AM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=23837

An extremely versatile set for V3 is also ISO's and LovelyLady's Jatex Pantsuit (includes skirts as well) It works simply and quickly just by dialing new geometry to give a vast array of styles.

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 5:24 AM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=24140

And you may also be interested in the Workin'Girl texture set by John Malis for the ISO suit.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 6:22 AM

As far as I know the Jatex stuff and hence the working girl stuff don't have body morphs. So if you've got a non-morphed V3 it would be great. My V3 has body morphs. Otherwise I would have bought this outfit. Love esther

Ratteler ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 9:57 AM

Also Dial in geometry swapping is not, and probably never will be, supported in DAZ|Studio. Which is a real shame in this case because those outfits are pretty cool. Maybe he'll do a DAZ version that has them as just seperate items.

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 3:20 PM
Site Admin

Well, I've been using Wyrmmaster's characters and his fitting pose works very well with these clothes. The details on them are amazing to say the least. Not all morphs being used on V3 have to be Daz's :) Much as DAZ|Studio has impressed me so far it's not a decisive factor yet in what I buy, maybe in 6 months?

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 5:20 PM

Gosh those characters look good. Actually I'm happy with the V3 morph I made except for one thing - the hips. I like that hip shape better that you have on the girl on the right. Would it be possible to get a wrymmaster figure and just use the magnet on that part? which figure is that anyway? Love esther ps which hair and top is she wearing?

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 5:38 PM
Site Admin

Hi Esther, The one on the right is with the VoluptiousVicki 2003 magnets and the left is Sarah Spriteling magnets. The faces are a mixture of various settings but I think I started out with one of pinpoco's faces. I'm not sure about the newer Wyrmmaster deformer kits, I think his Vixxen and Cherry Charming are much easier to use and really need to get one before he closes down the store but the older one I have it is possible to just delete the magnets you don't want to use. Unfortunately you can't just apply what you need as they come in as one set but once you have only the ones you need you can resave them to use again. Hair on the left is Kozaburo's updo and on the right is the Wild and Messy (Daz Platinum Club - everyone's a member this month btw!) The clothes are all from the Jatex pantsuit set by ISO, and the denim fringe is part of the mesh not a tranparency! Hope this helps :)

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 6:01 PM

Gosh yes. Thanks. Well maybe I should just get one wrymamaster thing before it's too late. But I do just want to apply parts of it and not all of it. I did email him a question about his stuff just recently but he never answered me. Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.