Wed, Oct 23, 9:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Swords, blades, and my desire for them.

Yunas_Guardian ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 5:38 PM ยท edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 9:33 AM

Hiya. Dumb subject, but it get's me point across I think. I'm just curious if anyone has suggestions for highly detailed swords (any type) that I can use. There are a lot here, but I figure Rosity MP isn't the only place. I've looked at RDNA as well, and I have most of those. I'm just want to know if there are any corners of the market I'm missing. Just curious if anyone has seen anything that might be up my alley. They don't need to be for Poser, but in one of the file types I can import works. Any questions or stuff you can ask here or IM me. Thank ye kindly, folks! Ciao.

ookami ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 5:58 PM

Check Questors over at 3D-Arena... I just bought all 3 packs.

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 6:31 PM

I've found a few sources of IMHO pretty good sharp pointy things: Blade Studio and Greylight Archives. I think there's also some stuff at Ironclad Studios, but I can't remember for sure.

There's also a German (I think) site with lots of weapon props I liked, but my mind's blanked on the name or URL.

A trawl through the other big archive sites such as RuntimeDNA or 3D Commune should also come up with something.

ookami ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 7:01 PM

Thanks for the links!

Silke ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 5:03 AM

Daz High Fantasy area has some good ones

Silke

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 1:51 PM

And don't forget (like I did in my last reply...) the sword and knife sets in DAZ freestuff.

daverj ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 5:17 PM

Attached Link: http://free.daz3d.com/pages/free/archive.html

The DAZ freestuff archive is kinda hidden right now, but here's a link. There's a Questor sword set there (and other good stuff).

Kendra ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 5:35 PM

Keihan's swords are what I recommend. Lot's of detail.

...... Kendra

HighlandFalcon ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 8:57 PM

Attached Link: http://hometown.aol.com/infxual/pprops2.html

Hope this helps.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.