Sat, Sep 21, 4:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: daz3d millenium boys

Burnart ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 5:48 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:31 PM

I noticed the mill. boys were on special at daz and was thinking of maybe purchasing but apparently they don't come with any hair. I did a bit of a search for hair and nothing comes up specifically saying this is for the millenium boys. Apparently there a various hair styles for Michael and p4 men that should fit.

My question is this - could anyone who knows (because they have them!) point me to some hair styles that are definitley millenium boys compatible. Also, are there any hair styles which come with Poser 5 that are compatible with the Millenium boys?

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 6:46 PM

At the bottom of the millennium boys product page (or maybe in the free archives when they return) is a converter that will convert the basic hai types to the mil boys. Beyond that, anything to the milgirls will work as well, and the rest can be fit to them using scaling and translation (moving it to the head, lol) and re-parenting.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Burnart ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 7:23 PM

Cool - thanks for taking the time to answer.

Niles ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 7:33 PM

Before you get the MMBoys, look into Beths' little'uns in the Market Place. You need the MMgirls , but the MMboys are just the girls with a few morphs. The MMboys has very little support from DAZ.They have produced only 1 clothing pack for the boys. Back to the hair if it work for the girls it will work for the boys

Burnart ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 7:40 PM

... and Beths' little'uns have greater support - is that the case? (BTW thanks for the info I'll take a look.)

nomuse ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 7:59 PM

Did anyone mention that one of those Platinum Club items came with the MilGirls themselves as a bonus? That means a pair of millenium figures for 2 bucks U.S. I think I'm a little annoyed! I hope that sale is over....I already dropped forty bucks.

the3dwizard ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 12:09 AM

If you have the girls or boys and looking for clothes check out my PreTeen bodysuit at PoserPros. It has almost all the morphs that you will need. Cheers!

ronstuff ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 5:10 PM

I can vouch for the3dwizard's PreTeen bodysuit - It really adds a lot to the clothing possibilities for the Mil Boys.

Burnart ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 2:08 AM

I've been trying to find the Beth's Little'uns that were mentioned without luck. Can anyone help with that?

ronstuff ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 2:58 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=20420

Actually, the Lit'l uns that I know of are by capsces, and are very nice morphs for the kids. Here is the link.

Burnart ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 1:42 AM

Thanks - don't know why I couldn't find through the search page.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.