Sat, Sep 21, 3:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: 2D images

Rita ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 8:14 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:00 PM

file_133021.jpg

How do I get a 2D image (jpg in Paint shop Pro)into Bryce without a transparency as show in the image here. You can see the water through the stag.

Rider99 ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 9:44 AM

Check the trancparancy in the materiallab. Also visit Brycetech's Site with really good tutorials.

inyerface ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 11:26 AM

Make a mask in photoshop or?? to paste into window 2 in the picture room- cloudy...jpg

Rita ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 5:20 PM

What is Brycetech's URL?

inyerface ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 5:45 PM

http://www.brycetech.com

Rita ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 4:50 AM

Thanks for the URL. I also want to thank you for the "mask" info. I had completely forgotten that that feature had to be used. (Under a lot of meds at this time and the brain must have fried) Tried it and it works. Thanks again so much.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.