Fri, Sep 27, 12:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 11:54 am)

Subject: WIP: This is only a test...

Dave ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2004 at 11:04 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 4:23 AM

file_92233.jpg

Just thought I'd try the SciFi Suit for M3 available at Poserstyle and the Spacehelmet in freestuff by Joerg and see if the worked well together. So they look like they gel. And for those nitpickers out there, I'm well aware that the dude has no hair and that he's sans gloves. Havent quite figured out which gloves to use and I was to quick to render and realized I had forgotten the hair. Oh well...

Comments?

Thanks,
Dave

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2004 at 1:18 PM

In space, no one can hear you shampoo.

Dave ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2004 at 1:45 PM

LOL...

sting ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 7:39 PM

Just FYI, There is a sci-fi mask set available at PoserStyle that was built for the suit.

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 9:09 PM

Yes I know. But I wanted more of a spacesuit helmet instead of a face mask. I was shooting to make this like the enviromental suits like on Star Trek: Enterprise. Thanks for the info though. dave

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.