Tue, Oct 8, 9:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: Toche13's 'Broming Poses"

Septembre ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 5:58 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 6:38 AM

Howdy all!

I am trying to get my hands on Toche13's Broming Poses, and the facepiece/neckpiece that came with them. I have not been able to get in touch with Toche13 directly, and apparently the pack is no longer in the MP. Does anyone know of another place he sells this item?

The facepiece and neckpiece were modeled by Toche13 after an outfit worn by Jennifer Lopez in 'The Cube' - truly breathtaking.

Thank you!

Septembre

Simderella ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 7:31 PM

that mask is gorgeous.. and umm isn't the film called The Cell... love that film, its a visual feast, love the way it was filmed!

My Gallery

Simderella ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 7:55 PM

file_95436.jpg

Found a pic ... Might help people to know what it looks like!! I hope u are able to track the merchant down. -SimderZ- xXx

My Gallery

Septembre ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 8:29 PM

Yes, The Cell! What'd I call it, the Cube? smacks forehead Sorry, I'm a dork... thanks for the help!

DarkElegance ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 9:00 PM

I have been dieing to get the same mask and still havent been able to hunt it down God I hope it comes back

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

Septembre ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2004 at 9:38 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=314568

Here is Tosch13's beautiful recreation of the items - and I apologize, I spelled his name wrong! I just can't seem to mess up enough tonight =p

Nadshe ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 2:55 PM

Hiya Septembre... my Hubby Tosch 13 will get in touch with you later...I showed him your thread and he told me that he already got your message...but as he isnt that good in english, he wasnt able to reply. I apologise for him. So please be patient, we will work something out. Thanks so much for your understanding. Truly yours, ~Nadine

Septembre ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 5:28 PM

Danke, Mrs Schulze f Ihre Antwort! Ich schze Sie beide, die reagieren, ich mich entschuldige f Sein so hartnkig in meinen Bemungen, mit Ihnen er die Stzen in Verbindung zu treten. Informieren Sie mich bitte, wenn Sie sie noch verkaufen, und wieviel sie sind. Ich habe auf email Ihres Ehemanns geantwortet und habe etwas persliche Informationen gegeben, wie verlangt. Danke wieder f Ihre Antwort, es ist sehr freundlich von Ihnen! Ich spreche nicht, oder, Deutschen sehr gut zu lesen (kaum an allen, wirklich) folglich, wenn meine Anzeige irgendwelche Stungen hat oder die falsche Sache sagt, bin ich traurig.

Herzlichst,

Septembre

Septembre ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 5:36 PM

In case I botched that completely, what I intended to say was:

Thank you Mrs. Schulze, for your answer! I appreciate you both responding, and apologize if I was persistent in my efforts to contact you about the props. I have responded to your husband's email, and have given what I believe to be the information he requested. Please let me know if you still sell the items, and how much they cost.

Thank you again for your response, it was very kind of you!

I do not speak or read German very well (hardly at all, actually) therefore if my message contains errors or says the wrong thing, I apologize.

Sincerely,

Septembre

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.