Thu, Sep 19, 3:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: The Poor Sled dogs could use some booties

genny ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 11:55 AM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 3:22 AM

Hi all, I just purchased the sled dog set from Daz and realized that even though I don't have the required product for the boots to work for M3 and V3 (I knew that before I purchased it, so I don't have a gripe with that) but those poor doggies are out there, pulling a sled for gosh knows how many miles.........and they don't have any booties on! I could be wrong, but.......don't dogs that do this as part of there "working" lives, have booties to protect them from the snow? (sorry, I grew up in SanFran. and have only seen snow in Tahoe/Reno and once in Alaska) Won't someone make some booties for them? (: It doesn't have to be a freebie, I just really hate to see them like that! LOL!

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 12:15 PM

Attached Link: Dogs of the Iditarod

I just had to check out the bootie situation for Iditarod dogs...looks like some wear them and some don't.

genny ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 12:53 PM

Hi Dialyn, I wasn't able to see all the pics from the site that you posed a link to.......but.......I know, If those were my dogs........they would have booties, No matter what. THat's because, all my pets are Very "spoiled" and would not consider putting them in the snow without them. (: Of course, that is only because I Know, they exist. (:

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 1:13 PM

Oh, my doggie would probably never make into the snow...she's so spoiled she'd be all cuddled up into a blanket on the sled. I'm the one who would need the booties!!! :)

genny ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 1:14 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12413&Form.ShowMessage=1631801

Simply put.........I am very much surprised and pleased to hear this. Please check the message link to see what I mean. (:

genny ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 1:18 PM

LOL! Dialyn....my dogs would never be there either.....but that's because my husband and I Know we don't Like the snow.(:

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 1:20 PM

Good news about the booties. :) Bella approves...because, as a Southern California dog, she likes doggies to be in style. And booties are in!

bknoh ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 2:56 PM

My most favorite doggie was my Cock-a-Poo, Phred. He loved walking in our Ohio snow....for about 15 minutes and then he would stop in his tracks and look at you. It was a signal that it was time to pick him up and carry him home to a nice warm blanket. He did have sensitive feet and he would have loved the boots. Diane

DarkMatter_ ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 10:08 PM

file_95511.jpg

I like the Doberman, But im having trouble training him guys anyone know how to train a dog from pooping all over the place, I here you put them in a cage or something?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.