Mon, Oct 21, 10:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Meshworkz is in the Dog House! - MilDog

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 12:04 PM · edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 9:53 PM

Meshworkz Studios is proud to announce
K-9 to the Rescue: Call of the Wild

We will be posting some of our upcoming products based around the MilDog here; so stay tuned. Meshworkz Studios is Will Dupré, J. Greenlees, Luthbel, Tifft758, Drax, MAB, and Cris Palomino.

Look for them soon at DAZ!

Thank you.

(Canine Classics textures by LaurieS and LisaB available at DAZ now.)

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 12:07 PM

file_94979.jpg

Aurora, Borisov, Pitaq and Ilina

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 12:08 PM

file_94980.jpg

Working dog poses.

Laurie S ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 1:22 PM

Very Very cool!You all did a wonderful job on this project.

Diandra ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 2:02 PM

How exciting! What a great team and this particular project looks spectacular. Bravo! ~Di

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 2:54 PM

file_94981.jpg

Thank you, Laurie, Diane! This is the General Pose Set.

Dave71 ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 3:48 PM

great job, this project looks amazing..

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 4:39 PM

file_94982.jpg

Thank you, Dave. This is the sled pack which completes the Call of the Wild set.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 6:02 PM

OH this is wonderful, really especially perfect for me...can't wait. Sharen

tonymouse ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 8:34 PM

Not to sound like a whiner but if I read the pics correctly the set is rellying on boots from the naiar ar' edana clothing pack. As much as I like the set and I will probably buy it. I am not likly to buy the fantasy pack just for the boots. might you consider a set of boots as part of the package?? one more question, might you consider an expansion pack for it to include Steph P, the Freak, the She-Freak, or Puck. Hey if you don't ask, you will never get, so why not go for broke!!.

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 24 January 2004 at 9:26 PM

Hi, Tony. When we set out to make this set, we had a very limited amount of time, so we decided we would make key pieces and let people supplement with items most people have. I selected the Naiar Edana set because it had several pieces that could work nicely as underclothing to the parka we were creating and the set was popular because of its theme, High Fantasy. The MFD was one of the top-selling items at DAZ (Hide skirt give a nice shirt for Vicki). However, we thought, well, most people have boots they have bought or can find for free on many forums, but not all will fit over pant models out there easily. Also, pants are not an item people find for free in the forums commonly. So the solution was to provide Second Skin pants that were nice with a texture. Then people have a set they can easily use or complete. Depending on response, at least StephanieP will be considered...we'll have to see about anything else. See, aren't you glad you asked? Cris

tonymouse ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 2:13 AM

I'm not shy, I always ask. No, is aways better than wondering and some time you get good suprises. thank you for your answers. I look forward to its arrivel. Tony

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 3:11 AM

The textures are pretty... and that is a nice sled... but the dog just doesn't have enough mass to make a husky. The butt is particularly weak, and a sled dog is heftier through the chest. (When my former husband insisted upon getting a dog over my fervent objections, he got a husky, which was then replaced by a samoyed, so I have some experience with the breeds.) Perhaps someone can make proper morphs? Even a half-starved coyote has more mass than this poor dog!

huskydog ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 11:15 AM

I already ordered the Mildog on the Job poses from Daz3d and can't wait to get the Sled Pak and Best in Show poses too. I agree with hauksdottir that I wish there was a better morph/texture for the malemute for the mildog. I have Lyne's Sled dog morphs/textures (from Vistainternetproducts) for the Poser wolf and love them. I hope someone makes something like that that will work with the mildog. I've had huskies for 10 years and enjoy making birthday or holiday cards with either photos of my real ones or my 3d husky models.

sandoppe ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2004 at 1:25 PM

Quite right hauksdottir.....the dog as morphed would never survive the Iditarod :)

genny ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 12:14 PM

The Heck with Vicky's boots.......what about the poor Doggies? Did you ever consider making some booties for them? I could be wrong, but don't dogs that pull sleds in the snow as part of there "working" lives.......have booties on? (:

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 12:40 PM

Actually, there will be a set of dog booties in the DAZ forums soon as a gift from MeshWorkz. Stay tuned. Cris

genny ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 12:46 PM

Whooooo....Hoooooo.......Thank you so very much. (: My doggies are very happy to hear that.

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2004 at 1:18 PM

Oh, that is great! Doggie boots are a wonderful idea. My doggies vote paws up too. :)

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 1:06 AM

file_94983.jpg

Where is the Ik for the Millenium dog, I noticed he has No Ik at all?

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 1:08 AM

Very cool items you ave there,I WILL MUSH MUSH MUSH RIGHT TO THE STORE and get all of them:)

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 11:44 AM

Beautiful looking set, I think I'll be visiting DAZ soon. 8)

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 4:05 PM

Just wanted to let those know who asked about booties, you'll find them in The Commons at the DAZ|Forums (http://forum.daz3d.com). S Cris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.