Tue, Oct 22, 12:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Will the Horse be next ?

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 2:06 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

file_95653.jpg

Can we expect the P4 horse to become a Millenium Horse soon?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 2:22 AM

I did a dynamic mane for the DAZ Charger once; turned out fairly well, and rendered surprisingly fast for once.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 2:27 AM

Id like to see some dynamic Horse hair main too if you guys at Daz, do this to the P4 Horse. Oh yeah Id like the Millenium horse to have eyelides that open and close, Eyeballs that roll around in his head and a mouth that opens, Some horse shoes too, thanks you. If anyone is wondering that is moonrose's store texture on whatI think is John's Warhorse. My next question is does The warhorse have any supporting products, I noticed the tac in freestuff wont fit this Horse because of the morphs, Is there a tac and saddel that will fit the warHorse?

Don ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 2:31 AM

I would rather have seen the horse first, before the cat and dog. A lot more useful...

FishNose ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 3:32 AM

... will come after that I suppose? :o) Nice horse there by the way MM. :] MilFish

spinner ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 4:01 AM

Sharkey's Warhorse :-) ~S

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 9:28 AM

Actually one of the first things I did when I got P5 was make a dynamic main and tail for the Poser Horse ... it was quite a challenge. My system is down right now but let me know if you want me to tweek it so it can be available for download or if it would be a marketable product. Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 10:11 AM

We have workable beasts (P4, Charger, Heavy Horse, Warhorse for horse alone), so why keep reinventing them? We need a variety of other animals more than we need improved versions of the ones we already have. Currently we have ZERO ferrets, martens, minks, groundhogs, ermines, weasels, badgers, and only facsimiles or cartoon versions of squirrels, foxes, rabbits (although VIP might have rabbits). Have you seen a llama? (or ANY of the South American animals?) When was the last time you saw a buffalo/bison? I'm just dealing with animals... but you'd think somebody would have done a real turkey by now. Let's fill out the menagerie first! Carolly

dlk30341 ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 12:00 PM

Attached Link: http://www.vistainternetproducts.com

Thumbs up to that Carolly.......This website has bison/squirrels etc....

dlk30341 ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 12:01 PM

DOH!!!! I just re-read your message & it appears you already know about VIP ~red-faced~

Jim Burton ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 12:19 PM

But the horse is such a noble beast... I'm actively working on mine again, I sorta hope DAZ isn't. ;-)

nightfir ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2004 at 3:04 PM

Wow great web site with all the different animals, birds, etc. So much for my tax refund check. Brad.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2004 at 4:51 AM

Yes, they have nice stuff. I own the Boar and the Elk, and want the Swan and the Lynx sets. However, they don't have everything, either. We still have gaping holes in the zoo! I can understand if there are no pikas or marmots, but badgers and ferrets and groundhogs and hedgehogs ought to be popular since they feature in stories as well as real-life backgrounds. Carolly

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2004 at 4:02 PM

Go badger Dodger, hauksdottir ... if enough of us keep poking him with pointy sticks, perhaps he'll leave the Unimesh alone for a while and return to work on his Millennium Ferret.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2004 at 6:50 PM

Look at arsenal of pointy sticks.... look at Little Dragon.... :grin thoughtfully: Mention "digitigrade legs" from the far end of a pointy stick....

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 29 January 2004 at 9:12 PM

You'll have the legs next month, hauksdottir. By the way, did you notice Serrge's new Anubis figure in the Marketplace? It's based on the Michael 1-2 mesh. And possibly the Poser wolf ... can't really be certain.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 5:30 AM

I'd noticed it. It really doesn't say "jackal" or even "Egyptian god" to me, but it is interesting. Since it is based upon a movie concept, rather than The Book of the Dead and all those tomb furnishings, this isn't surprising. (Actually, the surprise should be how much real stuff they did get into the films given the premise.) I am patient, really. But now that I have this 18' long glaive in hand, I'll go see if Dodger has any tender places... before he clambers into the polar bear armor. ;^) Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.