Tue, Oct 22, 8:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Sleeveless Cloak morphs

dcort ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 4:33 PM ยท edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 7:13 PM

Attached Link: DACort Online Store

file_133046.jpg

This image shows all but one of the morphs for my new cloak. All morphs are shown individually, with no other morphs in effect, and set to 100%. Many of these can be used in combination for even more possibilities. There is also a "Thicken" full-body morph (not shown) which makes the fabric of the cloak thicker. The cloak is a conforming figure, mostly. It cannot conform to the arms and shoulders since it has no sleeves. Also, I made the bottom (below the hip) poseable but not conformable to make the cloak look better in a sitting position. There is a "thigh" body part and a "shin" body part, joined near the figure's knees. The cloak can be scaled using the standard poser scaling dials to fit over clothes. It will fit over some clothes without scaling. I should thank KateTheShrew for providing the impetus for this project, and DMentia for doing her outstanding textures. I may consider doing a Vicky version of the cloak if there is interest.

Dmentia ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 5:42 PM

yes please make it work for vicki!...grin...otherwise vicki will be forced to steal it...

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 4:29 AM

Now that is cool, you've talked me into it too Paul

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.