Sat, Sep 21, 8:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: A Carrara made character for Poser 4 (CHECK IT OUT)

BigSerge ( ) posted Wed, 06 September 2000 at 8:20 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

file_133064.jpg

Ok this is a character that I've just got done making in Carrara, between Clint and I we shall attempt to lay out some good texture maps for it and make fully poseable in Poser 4. P.S. Any/All comments appreciated. Love and Peace to all

Gorgy ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 7:17 AM

That looks awesome to me. God, I wish I was that far along, but I'm still just beginning to learn how to use my software. If only there were more hours in the day.

BigSerge ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 10:13 AM

TIME IS NOT OUR BEST FRIEND! It appears that one ends up making the sacrifice of becoming a nocturnal creature If you want to badly learn how to make 3D models, especially characters. I stayed up till about 2AM the other night to get it done, and I have to be at work by 9AM. Crazy I am you say, not really sometimes when the light bulbs start to flash and you end-up with a modeling cap instead of a nicke cap on your head you have to seize the opportunity. That's the way I look at it no matter what time of day it is, unfortunately those of us with day jobs sometimes your Cap ends up on your head while you're at work and your itching to get home. The worst part is when you do get home sometimes you tend to loose the flaming spark you had at 2PM. Hang in there Gorgy you can only get better, heck the truth is I am still a "newbee" at this I still have yet to learn how to properly and efficiently use the spline modeler. Thanks for the comment it's greatly appreciated Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.