Tue, Oct 22, 10:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: WIP - MysticFyre

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 5:03 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

file_133097.jpg

Here she is, one of the projects I've been working on the past few weeks. Now all I need to do is export her into the environment I have waiting. THEN I can work on her companions. Cloak - dcort Cloak Texture - Dementia Staff - AofD (I made a few modifications to it) Dress - Uthena's dress by Wynter Kate (who really HAS been working - honest *g*)

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 5:24 AM

Excellent Kate, and the lighting set up for this character really adds to the image. Superb Paul

Nesterenko ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 6:16 AM

Very good. Nice face. Post it.

dcort ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 3:47 PM

Hey, cool. I was wondering when you were going to let me see what you've been doing with the cloak. :)

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 4:47 PM

hehe...wait until I get Nosterwind and Enki finished - then you'll see some fancy cloakwork. Now, if I can just figure out how to get Noster's eyes to tilt up like Mystic's (they're both gnomes). Anybody got a slanted eye morph for the p4 male??? Huh? do ya huh? Kate

Wizzard ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 1:39 AM

Let me check.... I think one of the japanese P4 figures has that morph target on it... it was at either Ikyoto's or Keoto's site...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.