Mon, Oct 21, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: FREE Bulkhead Construction Kit

Baument ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 5:51 AM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Attached Link: Baument.com

file_133101.jpg

http://www.baument.com Updated the downloads page with 'Bulk Head Kit'. This is one I've been saving for some time. There are several models in the set including a wall panel, door panel, corner and a floor panel. The floor panel makes a super grate model all by itself. The wall sections have curved pieces at the top and bottom which are intended to be lights. Try adjusting the transparency of these and placing a soft light behind them. By linking the panels end to end one can create long corridors. If you want a two sided (completly closed) hallway, construct one side and then clone it, turn it 180 degrees and place it. If you want to speed your render times and reduce your file size, use your own flat floor panels. The included floor panels are the largest models in the set and they will add much to your overhead when you have tons of them. Enjoy this one, I know I have. Don't forget to try a nice rusty texture on the wall panels for that 'alien space ship' look. If you've got a minute to spare, swing by the products page and have a look at our commercial offerings. Perhaps you'll find something there you can use also.

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 6:42 AM

Superb idea Ed, thanks very much for making it available. Paul

MDibble ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 7:15 AM

Wow! Cool!!!! Thanks, Baument!

Nance ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 7:19 AM

Very useful! Thanks Ed.

AARoberts ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 9:20 AM

Very Nice Ed, I hope you've seen your stuff used in "Pieces". I've given you credit in the credits section of Genesis Space, but I just wanted to say thanks again for all of your fine models. Arthur

Mason ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 11:14 AM

Great idea! Thanks. Too bad Poser doesn't support lightmaps. That way you could have just lit up those floor and ceiling lights without a back light.

Baument ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 8:16 PM

My best to you all for the wonderful replies. Some days a guy wonders why in the heck he does it. Then a few nice posts make it all worthwhile. Enjoy!

lalverson ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2000 at 9:03 PM

Thanks dude this a very cool item and very apreicated...

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 2:02 AM

Ed, without your stuff, we'd have a lot of holes in our creations. You're very appreciated. Thank you. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.