Tue, Oct 22, 2:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: POSER SITES

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 7:11 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

I have seen the links on the right but does anyone have some other good urls for poser sites please.

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 7:15 AM

I know one or two you may like to look at :)

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 7:33 AM

go to the 3D Links Forum.......that's what it's for, so far as i know.......

Nance ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 8:35 AM

Ya know, my poser "shortcuts" folder now has links to over 500 Poser related sites, sorted by the owners names rather than the site names. Mostly from folks who have posted here in the past couple of years. Some repeats and dead links but it's only 35K. Would you like it?

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 11:59 AM

i'd like it, please.......Netscape or IE btw??????

ookami ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 12:04 PM

Check out the Poser Top 25. http://www.ookami-enterprises.com/top25/ That should give you a few places to start.

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 12:24 PM

Yeah Fella id like it please man, my mail is wewdaprez@hotmail.com if you could mail it me please man. Thanks

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 12:46 PM

If you're searching links - try this: 3d-Modelworld and maybe take a look at my site (hate to make self-advertisement): http://schlabber.bizland.com

Stormrage ( ) posted Fri, 08 September 2000 at 2:03 PM

Omni 3d has some links as well.. More to be added sometime this month.

Nance ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 3:18 PM

Rather than email you guys, I stuck it up at my site:

Nance_Shortcuts_thm.jpg Poser Shortcuts File There's about 500 member sites and another 100 Poser related tutorials and 3D resources. Tried to clean it up a little but still a lot of repeats and old links. The handy part for me is it has the member names rather than site names in the shortcut filename. Makes looking someone up pretty easy. Some of them are sidedoors rather than main pages so let me know if I've stepped over the line with any of your sites & I'll fix. They are NS shortcuts and I don't know if they work directly in IE but you can always copy the url from the file Properties box. (Somebody clue me in if they don't work in IE please)

Schlabber ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2000 at 2:26 PM

Nance - wow !!! That was a lot of work ... (also I'm only mentioned in the resource section - I've also made a tutorial :o) ) Now - I must have some time - errrrrrr - this is something I don't have at the moment ...

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2000 at 8:10 PM

Collecting them was not that much work. It just grew on its own during my travels round the net. Cleaning it up was the painful part. Sorry I missed your tute, I'll have to go check it out.

Schlabber ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 6:01 AM

No problem Nance - maybe you could categorize the links in it's own meaning like figures, props, poses etc. I know I ask for much but we haven't this yet (I know Lannie and Stormrage have start this - but I don't know when this would be ready ...). However - Nance - this collection of links is surely a big big help - especially for new ones ...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.