Tue, Oct 22, 10:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:16 am)

Subject: DAZ Mil Dog Bundle Pack...HELP!!!

Niles ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 10:21 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:23 PM

I downloaded and installed it but I can find the Texture Maps ... Where do I find them?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 10:28 PM

This might be asking the obvious, but you did download and run all the installers, right? When you purchase the bundle pack, you effectively receive the Starter Pak (figure and morphs) and the Classic Canine Combo (all nineteen texture sets).

Scarab ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2004 at 11:56 PM

Look under Pose>Mat Mill dog Scarab

daverj ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 12:13 PM

"Pose > MAT Mil Dog" has the textures "Pose > DAZ's Mil Dog" has the poses "Figures > DAZ Animals" has the dog itself.

daverj ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 12:17 PM

And if you're trying to find the texture files themselves, to make mixed breeds, they are in Runtime > Textures > DAZ > Animals > MilDog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.