Mon, Sep 9, 7:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Hot Rod Cars Models

MysticRose ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 4:15 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 5:35 AM

Forgive me if i posted this in the wrong subject wasn't sure where to post this subject in.. Would anyone know where i might find some Hot rod cars at? I'm thinking of doing some pin-ups with hot rod cars in them..Any help or info would be very greatful thanks!

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 4:38 PM

there`s a few cars at 3d commune free poser stuff that could be called hot rods, you would have to hunt for them though.

MysticRose ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 4:58 PM

Thanks!will go and look and see if i can find any thanks again..

Niles ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 5:15 PM

Daz3d.com has some classic Muscle Cars from the 60s ...not free but nice models. Also 1930s "Hot Rod".

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 5:39 PM

file_96131.jpg

what about this ferarri one from shadownet here at renderosity in the market place? I did a nice one making the car siler and shiny but it's too big to post here. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

MysticRose ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 7:47 PM

Ohh that is nice very..Love that...very nicely done... I was more thinking of doing some sexy pin-ups with hot rods like you see in these hot rod magazines..Thought that would be a nice touch since you don't see many of that work around much or at least i haven't seen any..

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 8:06 PM

file_96132.jpg

ooh you shouldn't encourage me. Okay I opened photoshop and shrunk one of my other images so you could see it. Love esther

Wadus ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 9:03 PM

Attached Link: http://dmi.chez.tiscali.fr/models1.html

the site above has a lot of free cars not many hot-rod types but there may be a few to your liking...

MysticRose ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 9:23 PM

aww oh wow that is just awsome..I would love to be able to do something like that..Oh kewl and thanks so much for the addy site..Is going there now and to look thanks so much and thanks to all that has helped me also..

lmacken ( ) posted Fri, 30 January 2004 at 9:30 PM

Attached Link: http://home.comcast.net/~sielkes/32ford.html.

Try Dudley's 3D Auto Emporium. The '32 Ford roadster is available at DAZ3D.com (mentionerd by Niles), with some billet accessory wheels on the linked page. I think there was a track-nosed '27 T roadster in Free Stuff, but I haven't found it yet (I searched on 'hot rod', 'roadster' and 'car'). Maybe I'll find it later.

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2004 at 4:14 PM

Attached Link: http://home.comcast.net/~sielkes/

Dudley's link above didn't work for me, but this one did. Thanks for the links, nice rides.

lmacken ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2004 at 7:04 PM

Prolly that period on the end. Sorry. =)

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 4:51 AM

I went to that site Wadus posted the link to, and it was great. Only LWO but I can bring them into vue d'esprit. They'll be great for creating traffic. They're low poly too, and ther's some army vehicles as well. Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.