Tue, Oct 22, 12:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: FOR RENDEROSITY SPECIAL ON MICHAEL READ HERE!!

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 12:05 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

file_133270.jpg

Hi everyone!! As you now know, Michael is now out, and you can get him for 33% OFF!! Yep yep yep, about $20 bucks less!! How? Well I sent out an e-mail to all of the subscribers to Renderosity Mailing, if you didn't get it, but would like to, please e-mail me at: jdkammerjr@aol.com Have fun!! Jack

rtamesis ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 12:46 PM

Right now it's almost impossible to get into Zygote's store.

Marybeth ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 1:15 PM

Sheesh! Now ya tell me....I downloaded him two hours ago. LOL!

raven ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 1:20 PM

Hey Marybeth, tell me about it!! :) I got the mailshot 2 hours too late too, (mental note: stop impulse buying and wait a while!!) Oh well :)

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 1:26 PM

You might want to contact someone at Zygote on Monday and let them know, that may still save you both a few bucks :o) Jack

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 1:44 PM

Grumbles I was another one .. Downloaded an hour ago ... Hopefully I can get the deal S

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 2:16 PM

Me too! I was just too anxious to get him. I already e-mailed Zygote, but I'll have to wait until Monday to get a reply. Melanie

Larry F ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 4:06 PM

Jack, What's the scoop? I would like to purchase him also. Is this an offer over and above Zygote's offer for owners of Vickie/Millenium Woman (assuming there is such -- I get so much mail might have overloaked sumpin'!). Or is this something good only for the weekend? Larry F

Grook ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2000 at 4:45 PM

rtamesis is correct. Its almost impossible to get to their store right now. =(

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 9:50 AM

I will see what I can do folks :o) Jack

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 4:02 PM

I never got my coupon. pout Myabe I can afford 'im... butI'd like the option of a coupon. rkane_1@hotmail.com

Larry F ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 5:44 PM

Jack et al, I ordered him already, got the "coupon" discount, and also purchased the hair. Effeciency oriented that I do be, I accomplished all this within half an hour of my original query yesterday a few reply instances above. Due to the sudden and unexpected visit of some family members, I am only now getting to try him out, despite this activity seriously cutting into my football watching time. Ahh well, the 49ers aren't great this year anyway. Thanks again, though, Jack. Larry F

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 9:43 PM

It's been sent Rkane :o) Jack

procchi ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2000 at 9:16 AM

Jack, I don't appear to be on the mailing list. How do I fix this?

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2000 at 9:43 AM

It's been sent to you Procchi :o) Jack

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.