Tue, Oct 22, 1:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Exporting conformed clothing

Annie ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 11:36 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 4:59 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_133342.JPG

I'm trying to export clothed figures from Poser 4. When I bring them into Corel Dream or anything else that I have that reads DXF the clothing isn't conformed to the figure. This is the poser 4 nude female hi with the victorian dress and posable hair as imported by amorphium. The woman was jumping, she's vaguely horizontal in the Poser image. I get the same results in autocad and Bryce. Does anybody know a workaround for this? Uh - this has some nudity only because the ladies clothes aren't being rendered in the right place. It's not an "X" image.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 12:12 PM

i'm no expert, but you might try exporting everything but Universe and Ground as an obj. file, importing that into Poser, then exporting as a .dxf......if i had the other programs to fool around with, i might be of more assistance, but.....Poser and a few Freeware thingies are all i have at the moment.....hope this helps......

dethblud ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 1:18 PM

I agree with that tip, I have had fine results exporting as an obj file, with all of the clothing and props where I left them.

Annie ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 11:40 PM

That worked! Thanks a lot.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.