Tue, Oct 22, 7:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 6:50 am)

Subject: Poser gone to the bugs

Duddly ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 9:26 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:15 AM

Attached Link: http://home.comcast.net/~sielkes/

file_96785.jpg

After a year away from the community I am finally back to modelling, and I am finally finishing that silly little 55 Beetle.

I assume curious labs had actually fixed at least the worst of the actual bugs in Poser 5 in that time?

PandaPride ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 9:27 AM

silly.. i love this beetle! Daz has one that I'd love to have! beetles rock! nice job~!--essie

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 10:25 AM

Yup, me too. Sharen

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 12:10 PM

Oh boy, do I ever want this. When will it be available?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Duddly ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 12:24 PM

file_96786.jpg

Well is this one silly enough?

I actually drive a 2001 beetle every day, I didn't mean silly as a bad thing.

It should be available soon, within the next couple weeks.

ockham ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 1:46 PM

Ahhhh! Glad to see you back, and especially glad to see that you're working on this dear bug again! Eagerly awaiting its sale.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

cedarwolf ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 2:42 PM

Oh...my...I actually owned one of these! I remember the oval rear window, the lack of heater, the wipers that worked off the air pressure in the spare tire...I wish I still had it. I'd settle for the model, though.

DefaultGuy ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 3:20 PM

What a nice bug! Please let me know when it's up for sale. It'll be great to do a render of the old and new bug.

KyReb ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 4:37 PM

YES!!!! Wonderful! Man, I miss my '66 red beetle.

ronstuff ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 4:45 PM

Nice work Dudley! another classic and one of my all-time favorites! As far as P5 goes, we are all still waiting for SR4 which will hopefully clean up some remaining issues, but important ones. SR3 brought a lot of stability to the program, but introduced some rendering problems (or un-masked them might be a better way to say it). Still it is really useful, and working around the remaining problems is tedious, but at least possible.

ChromeTiger ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 6:55 PM

Glad to see you back Duddley, and the Bug is lookin' great!

EricofSD ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2004 at 11:08 PM

DUDDLY! Long time no see, welcome back.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 7:30 AM

If this is a "for sale" product, it belongs in Product Showcase Forum. The rules have tightened while you were gone, because some people took advantage of the flexibility here to spam us constantly and repeatedly. It is a cute bug, but I seriously doubt that it will be free. Carolly

MaterialForge ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 12:43 PM

(grin)

cherokee69 ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2004 at 8:39 PM

lmacken ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 11:32 PM

I knew if I lurked here long enough..... I remember you said it would be available in February--just not which one. And I'm glad you didn't know about the Product Showcase as I would never have seen the post. Do the wheels turn, spin and bounce? The Fuchs forged wheels off the 911 would work well on this and on your 356. Is that 2001 Mexican or New Beetle? I'll watch your web site for availability. cedarwolf: I'm hoping it was the windshield washer, not the wipers.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.