Mon, Oct 21, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Problem with shoulder and neck posing, please help (repost)!

duesentrieb ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 1:55 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

I have big problems with the P4 Nude Female's neck/head and collar/shoulder positioning. right.jpgwrong.jpg As you can see, I'm trying to get head and shoulder into the pose in the left picture. The right picture shows the best result I achieved after two hours of fruitless parameter tweaking. The shoulder still is too much to the front and not high enough; the neck looks awful and in result, the head is WAY too low. (YUCK!) Does anybody know a way to solve this, without purchasing another character (e.g. Vicky)? Okay, there is a way to retouch the rendered image in Photoshop to achieve the desired pose, but that is very unsatisfying. Please help me, I'm very desperate here!

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 2:02 PM

I will see what I can come up with. Never tried this pose before ...

Stormrage ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 2:09 PM

Try bending and twisting the collar a bit see if that helps.. Storm

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 2:22 PM

Magnets anyone?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 2:48 PM

I played with it some and the left elbow gets destroyed when you pose it that far. Not gonna show though if you keep the same framing. I also think the arms might need to be a little longer but I can send you what I have if you want. Not real pretty though

thip ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 3:16 PM

Had a similar problem once. These settings might be a good place to start - notice the scaling in the neck: Head: twist -55 Neck: twist -22 bend -44 YSCALE 88 ZSCALE 66 <<===== !!!! Collar: bend -44 Shoulder: twist +99 front/back +55 bend +88 ...and you'll need to cover the neck to hide the folds in the geometry (or postprocess it). I used a woman's turtleneck (you really only need the collar), set to scale 155 and bend -11. Getting a good camera angle helps a lot, too. And where did you get that gorgeous hair? Have fun

Scarab ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 6:38 PM

Bend the whole chest back a bit....yours is too parallel to the floor (look closely at the photo)....it still wont solve all the problem, but it will help a bit. Scarab

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.