Sat, Sep 21, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: February Challenge

1eo ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 7:56 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:25 AM

file_97075.jpg

I wanted to participate more in this forum... So I figure that enering to the February Challenge could be a good idea I post an edited version of this imagen already in my gallery (Feb 2) but I didn't like how it looks on my monitor (too light) So I came back to the original copy (Right from the camera). I still need to see my imangen in atlease another monitor, because I know my monitor tends to show everything lither. thanks a lot for looking leo

1eo ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 7:57 AM

file_97076.jpg

leo

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 8:42 AM

Love that mysterious figure at lower right.

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 10:29 AM

I like this :]

creanum ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 12:18 PM

Intressant...

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 6:26 PM

Hello leo! Welcome to the forum! A nice image to introduce yourself to the forum with and glad you're playing along with us. :~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

zhounder ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2004 at 9:06 PM

Very cool! and Welcome! Magick Michael

firestorm ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 1:46 AM

hi, welcome :) good to see this in the challenge.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

1eo ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 11:50 AM

Misha883, The mysterious figure give a sence of scale to the place... Thanks Now, What do I need to do?? (place the image on my gallery?) thanks leo

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 3:53 PM

For the challenge you can do it two ways.... if you'd like the image in your gallery, upload it there and provide a link to it here along with the thumbnail. Or simply upload the image as you've done with the thumb as you've already done. You can still put it in your gallery if you wish..... that is up to you. :~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.