Sat, Oct 5, 11:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:25 am)

Subject: Great Hall Entrance Coming Soon to Freestuff

Evanara ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 1:12 PM ยท edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 2:48 AM

file_97315.jpg

Here's a little prop I made for DAZ's Tolkien contest. This is just a simple house front, no moving part (you may make the door invisible through the material properties, if you want to). It'll be available through the freestuff area soon. You may get it here too: http://www.renderosity.com/artistdownload.ez?fileid=9564&key=461738

Enjoy.

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 1:30 PM

Oh, that's way cool! I'll be looking forward to this :o) :] Fish

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 2:57 PM

Thanks!! As I saw your image, I didn't realize you made the hall yourself! Great work!

My gallery @ Renderosity

disneyfabfive ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 3:22 PM

Whoo Hoo my Eowyn Renders will love this. Now if I can just find something that will work for the Coronation scene in Gondor I would be just the happiest of campers. Thanks, Beth

Suede ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 4:04 PM

wonderful modeling, and an equally wonderful gift. Thank you so much Evanara!

ronstuff ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 4:34 PM

Hey - you did a really great job on that! Textures and everything - nice work.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 5:54 PM

Thank you very much

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Fri, 06 February 2004 at 7:15 PM

Very nice! Thanks very much. (I watched the DVD extras on that and how they had to go about building that whole area on the hill and then take it down and put the grass(es) back where they came from. In order to use that piece of land, New Zealand made them build greenhouses and keep the grasses and such that they dug up alive for 18 months and then put it back when they were done!)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 5:38 AM

Well, that's the sort of thing you have to do in order to get permission to film inside of a National Park or Preserve. Considering how much stuff they had to bring in, including the 18' crane needed to lift the roof on top of the Meduseld, they did a marvelous job of picking up afterwards and erasing all tracks. Because of that effort, others might be allowed to film in sensitive areas. :) Evanara, Thank you. I peeked at your image, and you did a neat job of conveying the feeling of the hall. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.