Wed, Sep 18, 5:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce Forum and Gallery header graphics in new rotations

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 1:25 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 2:00 AM

Updated the graphics for the Forum and Gallery headers. The Gallery header, for right now, has all the logo's in rotation (there are 48). The Forum header is rotating 11 new ones and the rest are from Pack 1. (each pack conatins 30 graphics) AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 1:32 AM

Thanks, nice to see my Ozzy again. :^)

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 4:08 AM

Gosh I have a bunch to upload, just can't remember what's already up, losing brain cells everyday....thet're dropping like flies...;]

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 4:09 AM

thet're=they're, fingers are next to go...

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Dennisld ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 5:11 AM

Thanks for the info AS, as for the Forum header rotating 11 new ones and the rest being from Pack 1 with each pack containing 30 graphics is about as clear as mud to me !! Does it mean I just might see my graphic, up since 31/12/03,as the Forum heading ? I'm so excited !!!....Dennis

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 5:47 AM

I split all the forum graphics into packs of 30, which (i'm supposed to) rotate out once a week. (I've been a bad Mod as of late) I did that because there are 101 graphics for the forum header, doing it in packs will give people a better chance of running into their banners in any given week, etc. And, yes, yours is one of the graphics loaded in right now to the forum header. Keep refreshing, lol. AS

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 6:54 AM
Forum Moderator

...and I've still never seen mine......:-(

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 7:15 AM

No way...Can't tell you how many times I had seen "The Brysters Forum"....

CryingWolf ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 7:36 AM

file_97399.jpg

woohoo finally saw mine!!! Got so excited I took a screen shot lol!!! Can't tell you how many times I hit reload when I first uploaded it, only to learn that I wasn't in the rotation yet. 8/

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 8:34 AM

I actually saw mine constantly (the star trek controls one..;) wish I'd done a little more cleanup on it (but it was done in a Corel product, but Draw, not Bryce..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

EngleWolf ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 10:19 AM

It's funny, never seen mine up at all and even on my wife Wolfsgirl's computer I have never seen it either... I know it's random though, so maybe someday!! lol :o)

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2004 at 11:53 AM

Ozzy just popped up on mine. I love that guy. Still looks as pissed off as always. Glad that we're seeing some new ones. I was getting tired of mine popping up pretty much every other time. ;-)

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.