Fri, Sep 20, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Aircraft Modeling

dka ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 1:51 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 2:48 AM

Has anybody done aircraft modeling in RDS or Carrara or know of any tutorials/how to`s.Thanks.

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 10 September 2000 at 3:08 PM

dka, I havent done any but here are a few links to help you try and locate some tutorials. Lannies Ray Dream Links 3D Cafe Ray Dream Links Renderosity Tutorials Ray Dream Tutorials will work pretty well with Carrara. I hope this helps you out. Regards, Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

brenthomer ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2000 at 5:24 PM

Bilagaana...that aircraft is great!! I am almost impressed enough to download real player but then I remembered that I hate real player more than any other company on the web right now. Anyway that is one sweet model..almost makes me want to take a swing at it :)

dka ( ) posted Mon, 11 September 2000 at 8:12 PM

Thank-you bilagaana.Great aircraft and home page.I can't thank -you enough for the help and a starting point.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.