Tue, Oct 22, 6:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Maybe offtopic but please read

Darkness ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 4:25 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 9:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.freediskspace.com

in the past there was a topic about where the biggest free Hosting was available i just run into www.freediskspace.com and they have standard 300 MB available a person with a very easy up/down-loading tool ( if needed) and for each person which for example starts to use it, another 5 MB will be added to the 1st subscribers Quota btw anything is allowed, JPG, WAV, MP3, AVI, MPG

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 4:28 AM

Thanks for the update Darkness. You may also like to look at stas.net and Bizland. Paul

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 7:24 AM

Stas.net seems to be working out pretty well - but I was wondering if anyone has delt wtih the nudity issue in their TOS yet?

Viomar ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 9:00 PM

I just did my site at stas.net without a glitch! I can now "Hotlink" here too! But, some members here have reported to me that they can't D/L anything from my site or others there! I told them it might have something to do with Gozilla, SmartD/L, etc.. But they don't use those! So, i'm at a lost to explain their Probs! And yes they use netscape 4.72(same as me!) Marc

Viomar ( ) posted Tue, 12 September 2000 at 9:04 PM

Oh! And there's No Banners running on my site at Stas.net! Just one when someone D/Ls from it! And the Counter in the FileManager when i Upload stuff reads 999 megs Available!! I'll never be able to fill this much space! Well, Maybe later! :-) Marc

nitreug ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 12:18 AM

stats.net is shit. It shows some speed line and it never happen. I have a dsl line, and it said that the filw will take 30 seconds but it really take 20 minutes. It load at 1 to 2k per sec.

Viomar ( ) posted Wed, 13 September 2000 at 12:34 AM

i have DSL also! And the D/Ls times are ussually off by a couple of seconds! But, then i go to some "Supposedly" Fast servers & go to a Crawl! Go figure! Location of your provider & it's efficiency do play a role. I know that CableNet here in Montreal is Slower then the one in the States! Wasn't long ago, i was chating on a bbs on a 14k Modem! And we were having a "Ball"! Speed is Addictive! Either on the "Real Highway" or the "Virtual one"... :-) Anyhow, for now it satisfies my needs. Marc

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.